Efficient cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A relative told me that my car was not at all environmentally friendly , and I was being selfish driving a v8. I agreed with him , then asked when he was next flying out to his holiday home in the Loire valley. Suddenly went verrry quiet. I rarely fly anywhere these days and use a 1.6tdci for work , so do not feel guilty at driving 2000 miles a year in the SL.

A relative told me that my car was not at all environmentally friendly , and I was being selfish driving a v8. I agreed with him , then asked when he was next flying out to his holiday home in the Loire valley. Suddenly went verrry quiet. I rarely fly anywhere these days and use a 1.6tdci for work , so do not feel guilty at driving 2000 miles a year in the SL.

The best piece I read in Classic and Sports Car this month was regarding the Citroen 2 CV. The greens caught onto it, despite it being one of the dirtiest engines every produced.

The irony.

They are what, Will?

I think he meant is that the government do pay for solar panels to be installed into peoples homes.

I for once endorse this, if the government wants to put its money where its mouth is go ahead.

Scotland only receives 75% of the insolation in SW England though

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom