Eibach Rollbars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveX

Car
CLK 55
Hi Guys,

I have had my Eibach's fitted for a week or so now.

I just thought it was worth mentioning that anyone who gets that with a CLK55 will notice a large improvement on the rear of the car, but the front isn't noticeable. It firms up the rear and stops the excessive roll around roundabouts and just in general cornering during every day driving.

Also, the rollbar for the 55 drop links does not fit as standard on the front, you need to drill out the hardened steel to a larger bore to fit the 55 drop links, which is a bit of a mission.

Don't ask me why, but the roll bar comes with much smaller diameter holes than it should have.

It seems the AMG rollbar up front is up to the job, but I do wonder why they fitted such a weedy one on the rear!

Anyway, it's a worth while upgrade, but as mentioned the biggest transformation is on the rear of the car (I know this as I fitted and tested with just the rear, and then with front and rear fitted). So if you want to get rid of that excessive roll on the rear it is worth doing :)

Cheers.

Steve I sent you a e mail the other day asking where did you manage to buy the rear Eibach arb as I am having trouble buying one as they want to sell me the whole kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom