Elec windows+Central Locking Problem (C200)-Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mell

Car
CLK55 AMG (W208)
:confused: I have recently purchased a 97R c200 elegance auto. Both the elec windows on the drivers side dont work (both pass side ok). Checked fuses in boot they are ok, when you press the front button no clicks from door just a slight noise from boot (i assume a relay), press the rear button no noises at all. Any ideas :confused: Also my central locking doesnt work at all with key or remote or pressing dash button, no noises heard when operating lock, button or remote is there a fuse for this or what else is could this be :confused: I would very much appreciate any help as trying to keep costs down -skint after buying said car P.S. Apart from this car is a pleasure to drive :)

Just a check for something silly 1st:

Try operating your drivers side window by pressing the button half way (ie 1st click, not all the way down).

also try pressing to make windows go up - with and without click. My ESR 'packed in' last year, refused to close. The Main Dealer technician pushed the switch to make it tilt, and magically, it reset, closed, tilted and was all OK again.

moving to electronics forum....

right... our cars have vacum central locking, the pump is in the boot area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom