Electric Golf Trolley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eventide 24

Car
Mercedes SL 350
Which electric golf trolley will fit into my Mercedes 350 boot with my golf clubs?

I thought you were asking about one of these...

For the reference.
With my 250 I have transported 6 under counter fridges fitted with front panels. The rear seats were folded.
With my previous 240 I had in the back 5 duffle bags, a buggy and a potty.
My guess is that you can transport any electric golf trolley with golf clubs in 350 and you’ll have some space for golf balls and maybe a tee 😉

For the reference.
With my 250 I have transported 6 under counter fridges fitted with front panels. The rear seats were folded.
With my previous 240 I had in the back 5 duffle bags, a buggy and a potty.
My guess is that you can transport any electric golf trolley with golf clubs in 350 and you’ll have some space for golf balls and maybe a tee 😉
Doesn’t apply to ⬇️😟
SL 350 Reg 57 Plate

The irony of this is I actually know a bloke from my local pub who has a SL350 and is a mad keen golfer, so keen in fact that he is selling up and buying a house in Portugal on a golf course.

The only problem in relation to helping the OP is that I only know him from our occasional Mercedes Benz themed chats in the pub and I do not have his phone number.

If the question is still unanswered by the time my local pub comes out of lock down I am sure he will be an expert on fitting golf kit in the boot space of an SL , he is a very tall bloke so I assume he has long golf bats.

either powacaddy new compact folding one or the equivalent from motocaddy both fold up v small

I asked the same question last year and didn't get an answer. What I used to do a few years ago was to put the trolley into the passenger side of my car.

Remember that with most "proper" trolleys, you can remove the wheels when putting the trolley in the car.

The other thing is, does the op want to know the answer with or without a full set of clubs in the boot as well?

The other thing is, does the op want to know the answer with or without a full set of clubs in the boot as well?
I was going to ask the same. With a folding roof taking up half the boot you get to carry one or the other...not both.

Motocaddy M-Series?

I've no idea how big or small an SL boot is, but if you want a powered trolley I doubt you'll get smaller. The wheels detach and are put on 'inside out' for storage, or I suppose they could be removed altogether if space is at a premium.

The downside of making an electric trolley which fits into a small space is they inevitably take more rigging and derigging. My Motocaddy S3 Pro just folds and goes into its bag, but it takes up nearly all the floor of my W203 estate. The bag with clubs inside sort of fits across and on top of it, but the long bats protrude considerably above the top of the back seat meaning I can't hide them with the load cover.

When shops reopen, go to somewhere like American Golf and ask if you can have a trial fitting.

Reactions: 219
When I had the SLK (R171), I could get either the clubs or a trolley (Motocaddy S1 Lite, which is physically similar to the electric version) into the boot, but not both. I know however that the SL has a bigger boot, so the M-series linked by @Stratman may well be the ticket. I'm not aware of a more compact design.

seems too much like hard work...think I'd take up ping pong :cool: HTH

I am asking if anyone knows of which make of electric golf trolley will fit into the boot of my Mercedes SL350 57 plate?
It may be best to go down to your golf professional shop , with your clubs , and ask to try some trolleys in your boot along with the clubs . Even your particular bag and clubs will be a factor .

If none will fit , the answer may be either an E Class estate , or an S Class ..... or a locker in the clubhouse .

Or engage a caddy .

If it is a posh golf club , you will be able to rent one of those buggies to drive around in .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom