electric head rests

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arkamelis

Car
Now have my E320 cdi
hi all
i have electric head rests, and thay only go down and not up, i beleave that it is the set up, just to go down has there is a little arrow going in the direction of down on the switch, can i get a mod to make them come up aswell ? ( newbie :eek: )

so so i do apploigise rear head rests. but it would be a nice mod if you could get them to go up aswell

When you do it take loads of photos.:D:D

i kind of guess that if there motorised, surly there must be away to switch the motor to go the other way. man on a mission

im not to sure about your model but on the W202's the rear head rests use a vaccume switch to relase a catch the gravity does the rest!

Isn't it just a magnet holding them in position which is released when you press the switch? On both my current and previous C class the sound was a magnet disengaging.

Hi,
Don,t think it is a magnet, I thought it was a small electric solenoid, but either way they are definetly not motorised.

Just checked my S500L and my rear headrests do go down and up thinking back to when I looked at a S320 the headrest only lowered if my memory is correct the dash switch shows if you have the raise option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom