Electric Heaters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

I am looking for an additional way to heat our son's nursery on these very cold nights.

Our house central heating is very old and will be changed next year, but for now I need a temp solution as leaving the heating on overnight causes the house to get very hot. The thermostat does not work well due to its positioning in the hall way down stairs.

I have looked at the following at John Lewis but am not sure if this is right for the nursery and most of all is it safe, or for that matter are any electrical heaters safe for what I want to use it for.

Buy Bionaire BFH912-IUK Digital Fan Heater online at JohnLewis.com

Many thanks

Tan

Hi

I am looking for an additional way to heat our son's nursery on these very cold nights.

Our house central heating is very old and will be changed next year, but for now I need a temp solution as leaving the heating on overnight causes the house to get very hot. The thermostat does not work well due to its positioning in the hall way down stairs.

I have looked at the following at John Lewis but am not sure if this is right for the nursery and most of all is it safe, or for that matter are any electrical heaters safe for what I want to use it for.

Buy Bionaire BFH912-IUK Digital Fan Heater online at JohnLewis.com

Many thanks

Tan

oil filled radiators are a particularly safe form of electric heating for a childs room.

try to avoid fans, noise & the outlet getting blocked by clothes etc.

I agree, & most come with a heat controller.

We use oil filled with a thermostat & timer.. Delonghi are good reliable units.. cheaper makes that ive bought have leaked.

oil filled radiators are a particularly safe form of electric heating for a childs room.

Try to avoid fans, noise & the outlet getting blocked by clothes etc.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom