Electric Kinky !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
2 things happened to me today ....

1. I GOT PROMOTED!

2. A really spooky thing happened this evening. For the past few days I've been manually locking the car as I need a new battery/fob for my remote locking/alarm.

I walked to the kinkmobile in the car park at work. When I was about 2 foot away it acted as if I had used the remote to unlock it - indicators came on, doors unlocked, and then the alarm went off.

I immediately thought that someone was playing a prank on me (somehow) - but it was late and I was the last in the car park!

It had not been going off all day - otherwise our security guys would have come and told me (they have a formal policy to do so, and check the cark park every 15 mins all day and night long).

I then thought .... bugger - the immobiliser might have kicked in and now I've got to get a train home.

Got into car - started up ok and drove home ok. I was dreading the whole way home that the alarm would go off again and maybe immobiliser kick in !

But no probs at all. When I got home I checked to see if the remote fob was where I had hidden it - and sure enough - still there !

Really really spooky.

I assume I was all 'charged' up with static, etc. Odd that it set off when I was about 2 foot away.

K.

P.S. - Did I mention I got promoted today?

Kinky said:
2 things happened to me today ....

1. I GOT PROMOTED!

P.S. - Did I mention I got promoted today?

not for the past three or four hours ;) - so well done you - very modest :p :p

Congrat's chuck - drinks on you then ;)

have a narna n a point :bannana:

Congrats on the promotion :)

Very spooky stuff with the car !! :eek: :eek:

Tea Boy Promotions

Many Congrats K, do a lap of honour at Brooklands ! :cool:

pammy said:
have a narna n a point :bannana:

Pammy is giving them away as though they are going out of style, she may be right. :D

Edit: now that you've been promoted, who is making the tea ? :D

Last edited:
Promoted? Are you now Chief Water Distribution Engineer? ;-)

Congrats!!!!

Do you think it's possible that you were emmitting a lot of "positive energy" after being newly promoted, which may have activted the sensors? Spooky! :eek: It is "remotely" :D possible.
Congratulations,by the way. :)

fido said:
Do you think it's possible that you were emmitting a lot of "positive energy" after being newly promoted, which may have activted the sensors? Spooky! :eek: It is "remotely" :D possible.
Congratulations,by the way. :)

Quality response Fido :rock:

And thanks to you all, and Pammy too :p

Did I mention that I'd been pr..... oh I have - ok.

As for the new job - I've jumped from tea boy to bagael boy :cool:

And the car? Well no probs last night or this morning. I must confess I've not walked up to it this morning.

Thinking about it - when I eventually get to a GTG I'd better keep away from all your cars - I don't want to blow your Command circuit boards or advanced ECUs by just being stood next to it :eek:

K

PJH said:
Many Congrats K, do a lap of honour at Brooklands ! :cool:

I will.

I'll take the Alfa in the morning and the Lancia in the afternoon.

K

P.S. - Why oh why did they destroy all that banking?

Kinky said:
1. I GOT PROMOTED!

I walked to the kinkmobile in the car park at work. When I was about 2 foot away it acted as if I had used the remote to unlock it - indicators came on, doors unlocked, and then the alarm went off.

Really really spooky.

Nothing Spooky at all . It was just the car saying: -

"I am here Oh Master". :D :D

K Cur. Congrats on the Promotion, more salary I hope (gonna need that at a GTG if you ever turn up :D ) As for the Kinkmobile, well it now has a promoted owner and recognises that fact.

PS can lend you a set of alloys if you want. Just untill you decide to lash out with all this new found wealth and purchase some :D

Brian WH said:
It was just the car saying: - "I am here Oh Master".

Brian - your confidence is admirable. However, if this was the case I'd be simply able to demand and order that he cease and desist in making my temperature and fuel gauges non-functional :rolleyes:

If only .....

K

Ian B Walker said:
... lash out with all this new found wealth ...

I was discussing this very topic with Mrs. K this afternoon and we've made a few decisions, specifically relating to matters of a motoring nature.

Watch this space ..... :bannana:

Edited to say: Thank you for the kind offer of the wheels - I'd love to take you up on your offer - but things are in hand so to speak :eek:

Obi Wan Kinky!

I feel a great disturbance in the Force <parp > , sorry madam.

Congratulations on the the promotion - Canaan :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom