Electric ride on cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

My Dad is buying my son a ride on car for Christmas, I didn't get to get him one for his Birthday, so Dad has decided that he wanted to it.

I am always a little sceptical of online retailers and I can't find one of these in the shops.

Has anyone any experience of either of these two companies, or can recommend a good company to buy from.

Battery Powered Ride On Toys | Kids Cars | Buy Ride On Cars Online

Ride on Toys for Kids | Ride on Cars | Toy Electric Cars

Many thanks

Tan

I got our daughters SLK from here:

Kids pedal cars, kids electric cars, child cars, kids quad bikes, kids motor bikes, playhouses, themed beds, real pedal cars

We got next day shipping and no problems - would recommend them.

Do you have a particular model in mind, e.g. Mercedes? Halfords seem to be doing one on offer, a 6v battery Ferrari F430 for about £110 think it's something like a 40% discount - only spotted it when I went to get some wax yesterday - can find out more if you wish as it's near the office.

Another alternative to try is Toys R Us they have a range of electric ride on cars.

Other options, try the main dealer, BMW, Mercedes & Porsche all do kids ranges (but they will be quite a bit more expensive than online)

^ How cool is that.

Does that mean when the little ones asleep I can use it as a giant remote control car :)

Once our little boy is older he's having one of them :) given he's not walking yet Mrs 210 may well frown..

It is a two seater, so you can entertain both children and Daddy at the same time, your wife should be over the moon.

That would be my selling point ;-)

Last edited:
One thing I would say ... kids grow quickly, so bear this in mind if buying an expensive one! My son isn't quite four yet and we had to get rid of his electric quad bike in the summer because he was already too big for it.

It is a two seater, so you can entertain both children and Daddy at the same time, your wife should be over the moon.

That would be my selling point ;-)

Wow, that's fantastic! May have to look at getting that for myself (I mean my girls :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom