ELECTRIC SCOOTERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wonder how many dystopian films like WALL-E Hollywood will be releasing in future, seeing as we are now living in a dystopian present.

Really?

Longing for a return to the glory days of 9/11 ? Vietnam ? The Cold War ?
20% inflation ? 15% interest rates ?
Thalidomide? Polio ? Measles ? TB ?
The good old days of the Blitz ?

Ah, the joys of cycling to the local factory in Winter to work 6am-2pm, and 2pm to 10pm, or even the 10-6am night shift?

To quote the philosopher Fat Boy Slim: "We've come a long way, Baby."

main-image

Well I wonder what documentation the hire companies will ask for,given you do not need a driving licence,maybe a passport,any lapse in this department will have hundreds of these scooters stolen and used just about anywhere,I would be worried that after a serious accident he person on the scooter will just run off.

Well I wonder what documentation the hire companies will ask for,given you do not need a driving licence,maybe a passport,any lapse in this department will have hundreds of these scooters stolen and used just about anywhere,I would be worried that after a serious accident he person on the scooter will just run off.
That is if they can ; and are not dead or crippled

Really?

Longing for a return to the glory days of 9/11 ? Vietnam ? The Cold War ?
20% inflation ? 15% interest rates ?
Thalidomide? Polio ? Measles ? TB ?
The good old days of the Blitz ?

Ah, the joys of cycling to the local factory in Winter to work 6am-2pm, and 2pm to 10pm, or even the 10-6am night shift?

To quote the philosopher Fat Boy Slim: "We've come a long way, Baby."

main-image
Hogarth i presume?

I am just longing for a country where our children will be allowed an education once more.

Hogarth i presume? I am just longing for a country where our children will be allowed an education once more.

That's certainly Hogarth's Gin Lane.

Agreed about the tragedy of the unions sabotaging the education of working class kids, but dystopian is a bit rich. We've got nippers what can read and write better than what their parents and grandparents did, when they was nippers.

With half the entrants to the job market waving degree certificates as they make their way to acquiring their Barista certification, they are in a better position than they used to be.

Times is 'Ard, but they has been harder.

1280px-Beer_Street_-_Calle_de_la_cerveza.jpg

Maybe you are right.

Then i see children in primary schools not being able to play together normally or having to stand apart in circles painted on the ground and i wonder what do they think of all this?

Reactions: 219
This thread.

From the dramatic capitals of the title to Pontoneer’s dismal prophecy it’s pure middle aged, piss stained misery.

This thread.

From the dramatic capitals of the title to Pontoneer’s dismal prophecy it’s pure middle aged, piss stained misery.

I seem to remember the same being said about the TFL cycle scheme. Some people seem unable to accept that they are no more entitled to use the road as anyone else ;)

"Riders will need a full or provisional car, motorcycle or moped licence to use the vehicles, and they must be aged 16 or over."

Came across two 'hoodies' on electric scooters heading towards me on the road just after I left my house today, I'm pretty sure they weren't rental!

"Riders will need a full or provisional car, motorcycle or moped licence to use the vehicles, and they must be aged 16 or over."
Love the way they call these things vehicles. Maybe Top Gear/ 5th Gear can do a test to see how they handle in the rain, ice and snow in the UK. Maybe throw in some pothole and speed bump tests as well.

Love the way they call these things vehicles. Maybe Top Gear/ 5th Gear can do a test to see how they handle in the rain, ice and snow in the UK. Maybe throw in some pothole and speed bump tests as well.
Are you simple?

Simple, these things are clearly not cars so why are you making the comparison?

Either you are simple or a shit stirrer, what will it be?
Is this the internet equivalent of a street fight? Unprovoked aggression from an old bald man. I just walk away laughing.

Reactions: 219
Don’t **** with the Baldies!!
I was not ******* with anyone, i was minding my own business and then along comes the alleged Dr. with his usual BS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom