Electrical diagrams?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr tibbs

Car
S211 E320 Estate
Hi all
Is it possible to get an electrical schematic or diagram for our recently acquired W210 E320 estate? I want to instal a hands free phone and also sort out the non working rear wiper. I could just replace the wiper motor but I really want to be certain that it is the motor at fault first. I have downloaded some fuse diagrams after some help here and have checked the relevant fuses, found the 40 Amp fuse gone in the rear box, next to the battery, and thought that would fix the fault, unfortunately not, the fuse is now good, but the wiper still does not work. I am now thinking maybe a relay at fault?
Any suggestions please guys?

Keith

Hi all
Is it possible to get an electrical schematic or diagram for our recently acquired W210 E320 estate? I want to instal a hands free phone and also sort out the non working rear wiper. I could just replace the wiper motor but I really want to be certain that it is the motor at fault first. I have downloaded some fuse diagrams after some help here and have checked the relevant fuses, found the 40 Amp fuse gone in the rear box, next to the battery, and thought that would fix the fault, unfortunately not, the fuse is now good, but the wiper still does not work. I am now thinking maybe a relay at fault?
Any suggestions please guys?

Keith
I think someone posted some circuit diagrams a few weeks back (maybe Us ones) but not certain.

As for the wiper either use a avo meter (cheap from maplin) or put a supply from battery across terminal's via a fuse on live and see if it works.

Thanks for the link. I have downloaded the diagram and as soon as I have time I will strip out the rear door card and start checking.
Thanks again

Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom