Electrical retailer woes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
Having no end of grief from a major electrical retailer. Name sounds just like food from an Indian restaurant.

Need to escalate to the grown-ups.

Loosing will to live with customer services - press 1 for this or 2 for that. Generally totally useless.

Anyone have an email / phone number for the top banana by any chance?

Can't think for the moment what company that might be, but the head office for Dixons Carphone is 1 Portal Way, London W3 6RS, and the CEO is Sebastian James. A letter addressed to him at that address might get somewhere. Charles Dunstone is Chairman. Could even buy a handful of shares and lobby as a shareholder...

CEO name: Sebastian James
CEO email: [email protected]
CEO email 2: [email protected]
UK& I CEO name: Katie Bickerstaffe
UK & I CEO email: [email protected]
UK & I CEO email 2: [email protected]
Head office number: 0208 896 5000

Personally though, I wouldn't waste my time on the phone, I would send them both a strongly worded email outlining your concerns and inform them that you will be taking the matter public, on various social media platforms, if your concerns are not resolved in an amicable fashion with 14 days...

Last edited:
Being a bit of an old f@rt, Twitter and Facebook have passed me by, but thanks for the suggestion.

I am an old fart also, but I have learned that Facebook and Twitter can crucify a companies name in seconds, so the powers that be will listen, worth bringing yourself up to date a bit.

I had to get a Twitter account specifically to shame a large company - it worked where they had ignored all other contact attempts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom