Electromagnetic parking sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

I am looking at adding parking sensors to a couple of my cars and was wondering what are peoples experiences of the electromagnetic parking sensors that fit behind the bumper or is it best to stick with the traditional ultrasonic type sensors that you fit in the bumpers?

Thanks

Tan

Agree with Jay. You can get oem flush fit conventional ones from cobra with mb style displays. I have had these fitted to the e 36.

i found someone on the internet by just typing in reversing sensors, they came to me with a previous car about £130 all in, DONT DO IT they buggered the bumper up by putting them too low so it was always going off they came back about 6 times trying to sort it out i gave up in the end. Take it somewhere to be done so if anything goes wrong you have somewhere to go back to, good luck just a warning you do not want the agro i had.

Thanks guys, "RMS" those Cobra ones are just perfect, the only thing that was attractive about the Electromagnetic what that the ultrasonics looked ugly, but these flush fit ones are exactly what I would like. Now to find a local installer.

Regards

Tan

No probs. I think most installers use other brands so they may have to order these in for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom