Electronic Service Sheet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG
As found on another thread here is a link to the ESS (Electronic Service Sheet) that MB stealerships use to build a service schedule for your car.

Mercedes-Benz ESS

Dont appear to get very far, not giving any info

Dont appear to get very far, not giving any info
What car do you have? It's not very exciting for my car as it's either an A or B service but for W211 models there is some variation (expense ;) ).

What car do you have? It's not very exciting for my car as it's either an A or B service but for W211 models there is some variation (expense ;) ).

W203 2001 saloon
All it asks if service indicaion A or B,
and when i put A in It says that I am due for an A service

W203 2001 saloon
All it asks if service indicaion A or B,
and when i put A in It says that I am due for an A service
After you've told it which service it's due, picked the chassis/engine type and gone through the radio buttons for aircon/climate etc you click on "continue" at the bottom.

The next page tells you the unique service code and has some sections you can expand to give more details.

There is a link: "To Print Service Sheet please click here" which takes you to the ESS page like you've seen at the stealership servicing counter. It lists all the mandatory items as well as optional items. If you flick through the paperwork for your car (or have a good memory) you can work out what'll need doing and therefore be prepared for certain things to be included during the actual service.

You could use the ESS to prepare your car for the next visit to the workshop or to service it yourself; It's up to you.

It's a shame it does not link to an official lubrication / oil recommendation chart. That would be very useful for me.

As per usual, the 190 is written out of official merc history!! LOL

As per usual, the 190 is written out of official merc history!! LOL
TBH the 201 probably isn't that different service-wise to the 124. That's not on there either though ;) so how about the 202? :)

for mine it says the next service is a B service, which as far as I can see is just an oil and oil filter change (followed by a load of fairly useless checks).

However, my car actually says the next service due is a C service.

Mine says the next service is a B;my car says it's an A service in 9100 miles:we'll see.

for mine it says the next service is a B service, which as far as I can see is just an oil and oil filter change (followed by a load of fairly useless checks).

However, my car actually says the next service due is a C service.

Mine also say's C service due in 2K. Not listed, must be FREE, eh? :rolleyes:

No such thing as a C service, there is only two service types A and B service.

The dash indicator letter just refers to the time it will take to do the service. As yours says C there there will be some additonal time / mileage dependant items that need to be done at the next service in addition to the B service.

No such thing as a C service, there is only two service types A and B service.

The dash indicator letter just refers to the time it will take to do the service. As yours says C there there will be some additonal time / mileage dependant items that need to be done at the next service in addition to the B service.

Thanks for the early warning!!! So now a C service is really a B sevice with extra costs :wallbash:

I'm pleased they don't have an X,Y or Z service :rolleyes:;):)

You need to read your service book TBH as it is all outlined in there including the additional items that are time / mileage dependant whichever comes first. Also depends on what has been done in the previous services, the ESS cannot know this info so is not always accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom