Elecy Mods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJNash

Car
1998 c200 Ele
Hi guys,

I have a 1998 C200 Elegance,
Mods so far-
GPS sat-nav
nokia full hands free kit
cd frount loader,

Mods on order-
Parking sensors

now thats the easy ones out the way,
At work i park in very norrow spaces and i would love to be able to fold my mirros in electronicly, (not sure even if i can do it manually)

Ive read through alot of threads abd found bits and pieces, but can someone just confirm what parts i actually need to do this mod ? and price range

another mod i would like to do is have auto dimming mirror (int)
again ive read some threads but unsure of what part i need, (i dont have the green and red led just bellow the miror)

Any help would be fantastic

DJ :D

First of all, welcome to the forums!

For the electric folding mirrors mod, take a look in the "Bodywork" section and towards the top you will find a thread titled "W202 Blinking mirror options". This is a currently active thread and has some links to resources including pictures and where you can buy the parts required.

Hope this helps! :D

Thanks ill have a look :bannana: , BTW is that what my car is a "w202" ?

lol these numbers been confusing me :confused:

abbos said:
First of all, welcome to the forums!

For the electric folding mirrors mod, take a look in the "Bodywork" section and towards the top you will find a thread titled "W202 Blinking mirror options". This is a currently active thread and has some links to resources including pictures and where you can buy the parts required.

Hope this helps! :D

Didnt find any info on folding mirrors :(

Doh! My mistake.

Have a look at this thread:

Folding Mirrors

Also try using the search function at the top on the menu. You should get back a few results.

Yes your car would be regarded as the "W202". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom