Elite carbon uk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadGrip

Car
2017 C63s AMG
Has anyone dealt with this company? Ive ordered a few parts from them after seeing their products on eBay. I had a chat with a guy on the phone and had numerous texts. I've been asked to go to a garage called motor magic in Dagenham to have the parts fitted, but it seems strange that elite carbon UK are not fitting the parts themselves. Just wondered if anyone has done the same and what the results are like. I'd hate for them to bodge my motor. I'm having a new grille and front lip splitter fitted to a 2017 C63s AMG

Last edited:
Has anyone dealt with this company? Ive ordered a few parts from them after seeing their products on eBay. I had a chat with a guy on the phone and had numerous texts. I've been asked to go to a garage called motor magic in Dagenham to have the parts fitted, but it seems strange that elite carbon UK are not fitting the parts themselves. Just wondered if anyone has done the same and what the results are like. I'd hate for them to bodge my motor. I'm having a new grille and front lip splitter fitted to a 2017 C63s AMG
We'll. I guess no one's been there !!!. Within 3 hours they'd done the grille and splitter. The work is outstanding, not a single mark or sign of adhesive, motor magic did an amazing job. The products from elite carbon uk also fit perfectly, with no gaps or odd looking edges. I'm from Yorkshire, but next time I'm working down south I won't hesitate to use these 2 companies. One very happy AMG driver 😁

Got some pics?

Yep , pics required :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom