Elite tyres direct Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lynall

MB Enthusiast
Car
The silver one.
Follow on from my post ref suspension worn out W203

Have just come back from elite tyres after a 4 wheel check and tracking and it drives like a different car:).

Both front caster angles were out, front and rear toe was out.

All adjusted.

Cost £142 including 2 new caster bolts, not cheap but its done.

Used wheels in motion before on my car but to far to drive again hence elite.

Didnt need to book just turned up:).

Not assocated in any way just good service

Lynall

they got the thumbs up from Mike Brewer in one of his episodes of dodgy dealers too..

Used Elite for 20 years but never again. Their so called Quality Control guy was giving me a lecture on a damaged alloy and how i needed a new one blah blah blah, when I calmly pointed out the damage was now on the opposite side of the car than when I had brought it in and that the car had tyre pressure sensors and uni-directional tyres.

So much for quality if they can't figure out that the tyre pressure sensors will report the wrong wheel and uni directional tyres rotating the wrong way probably arn't great in the wet.

Not my favorite people in the world at the moment as you can guess. Mistakes happen, but not so much as an apology from them and even when they rectified the problem I still had to listen to the lecture about damaged alloys from the man who can't tell which way a tyre is meant to rotate.

good prices but quality can be variable ...

they once fitted the wrong profile tyres to my mate's Corsa .. 65 instead of 55

I've always had good experiences with them tbh.

they got the thumbs up from Mike Brewer in one of his episodes of dodgy dealers too..

So that's a thumbs up for them as a dodgy dealer ......... or not?:D

Went for a look-see 'dahn essex way' many years ago and the plethora of dropped and tinted Max Chav-mobiles quite put me off my fois-gras .... so I left. The only time I have let first impressions of anything (or anyone for that matter) divert me from my intended purpose :(

Last edited:
Wheels in Motion very professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom