Emails

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250 AMG Line Premium Plus. W205
Ive been trying to retrieve my emails since yesterday and still not haveing any luck with NTL.Is everyone on NTL the same or is it just me :confused: They say they had a fault but is now fixed,:(

Cheers

I had a minor outage with mine yesterday afternoon. . . about a couple of hours. Came back after that and has been fine since.

They are in the process of upgrading their email servers apparently - I complained to them last month and actually got a letter in reply explaining what they were doing.

It does generally seem better recently than say a few months ago.

S.

My ntl's been fine :rolleyes:

Im starting too get worried now,Im downloading "net medic" from the NTL home web site too see if that can find any probs on my system.I'll see how it goes,

Cheers

Problem found to be the firewall not letting it work,Got to find out now "why" as my email is in the trusted sites.Hmmmmmmmmm :confused:

I heard today NTHell are putting up the price of the 1MB service from £34.99 to £37.99 a month :( :( :(

RichardM said:
I heard today NTHell are putting up the price of the 1MB service from £34.99 to £37.99 a month :( :( :(

I can imagine that in time the cheaper broadband services will follow suit as well :(

I think they must have a problem somewhere. I can't ftp into my NTL webspace. Browsing is fine, don't use their email so couldn't comment on that.

ive stopped using NTHell World for email on account of the spam i was getting through it

ive replaced it with a smaller company

IF anyone is interested.. PM me for details

OGiii said:
I think they must have a problem somewhere. I can't ftp into my NTL webspace. Browsing is fine, don't use their email so couldn't comment on that.

Ive had loads of problems uploading as well,I would upload then check the site and all the old stuff was still there to view and no sign of of the new stuff that had been added .Checked the ftp explorer,Its there but not to view. :mad: Its taken ages just to get the index page to load I reckon 7 or 8 attempts including deleting and reloading all the relevant files.

Not had much problem with spam probably 1 every 2 days but I could do without it,The wife uses hot mail now thats bad she can get at least 10 a day including stuff about enlarging parts of ones male anatomy, For a woman Hmmmmm, dont think so.

Edit: Unless..................................................... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom