emergency help-hotels in london

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnyboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
1991 sl300-24 project,s124 280,w115 no interior, w108 project no engine
Hi all
Have an unexoected opportunity to be child-free overnight tomorrow, and have promised Mrs JB a nice time. Thinking of driving into London tomorrow afternoon for night-time but could do with a recommendation for a 4 or 5* hotel with parking for tomoro ?

Any thoughts ?

Mandarin Oriental in knighstbridge or the old but usual suspects -> dorchester, Cumberland at marble arch.

Oh and for the lowers - the Thistle at Marble Arch has parking...

Grosvenor House on Park Lane , give the doorman a nice tip and he'll sort your car out for you.

No. Ten Manchester street hotel

Not sure about parking though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, parking may be the key ;)

My daughter reckons lastminute.com - secret hotels. Apparently halfway through the booking process you can work out which hotel you're getting - and bug out if you don't like it!

Try the Landmark on Marylebone Road, not sure about parking, but they have great big rooms...

My daughter reckons lastminute.com - secret hotels. Apparently halfway through the booking process you can work out which hotel you're getting - and bug out if you don't like it!

Yes, you can often google the description and find the hotel out...

Marriot just off Westminster Bridge in the county hall building , went there over easter , very nice and parking nearby

The Bentley Kempinski in South Kensington is a 5 star hotel and a Swiss friend who stayed there had his car valet parked by them. If you look online you can get some pretty good late deals.

Otherwise, any of the Park Lane Hotels have access to the car parks on Park Lane.

Try the Landmark on Marylebone Road, not sure about parking, but they have great big rooms...

Hi, John,
My first posting over here!
Yes, the Landmark does have a basement car park. Rather interesting building. I used to visit on business to discuss their steam boiler plant!
Kim

"Hi, John,
My first posting over here!"

Hi Kim. Welcome here. :D A Kenny-free zone. ;):D:D:D

Derek.

Last edited:
What a hijack!!!!! Welcome Kim, did you receive your pumps?

Thanks to all, secured a deal on a suite in the Radissson Grafton on Tottenham Court Road area. NCP nearby.

Just as a reference (and if your football allegiance can stand it - plus the Mrs doesn't twig) The Hotel at Chelsea has its own underground parking on site so no NCP concerns!

m.

London Hotel

Hi all
Have an unexoected opportunity to be child-free overnight tomorrow, and have promised Mrs JB a nice time. Thinking of driving into London tomorrow afternoon for night-time but could do with a recommendation for a 4 or 5* hotel with parking for tomoro ?

Any thoughts ?

I recently stopped near to, but not in, The Hotel Russell in Russell Square. I had a drink inside - really great decor from the Victorian (or earlier) period - and Russell Square is a very pleasant part of London to stay in. There's abit more room and peace about the place compared to the West End.
There was a car park about 50 yards (max) from the Hotel but they might have their own anyway. If you've never been to the (free) Britsh Museum (I'm not one for Museams but found this place fantastic) then it's just a quick walk across the Sqare.
Good Luck, John. Here's their website. Hotel Russell - Facilities

What a hijack!!!!! Welcome Kim, did you receive your pumps?

Thanks to all, secured a deal on a suite in the Radissson Grafton on Tottenham Court Road area. NCP nearby.

I work just arond the corner, any chance of a lift home? only joking.
Have a great day out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom