Emissions recall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does this help?

Hey Coleys, welcome. Is your comment about Rashid deliberately racist or just ignorant racism? Either way I do hope you take it down or it gets taken down; the post is actionable and not at all good for you or this forum👍
Homeboy? Ha, someone's over sensitive here 🙄

So basically your calling me a racist and you have no idea of who I am or where I come but where I come for is your that close to someone and want to back them up for their wrong doing then you are homeboy or bredgrins so before accusing people of been racist try getting your facts right
O here we go must drive a LHD car driver, take no notice of all that racist crap, we have enough of that on the tv now, so hold your noise, don't start that on here! You are in the right i would be going mad get straight on to MB UK, let them know how you have been treated, theres no defence for that, its a shame you have not got film of it or you could put it on the net, your right to name and shame them so we can all steer clear from them.

I must say I do have some empathy for the dealers.

Each time they carry-out the update that was forced on them by Stuttgart on an unsuspecting customer's car who brought it in for routine servicing, they stand to lose a long-standing loyal customer, never to be seen again.

That can't be good for business.

Seems to me that Rashid and Paul had a very emotive reaction to this gentleman, very unusual to swear at a customer at a major franchise because he was telling a friend his problems, is there a little more to this ?

Seems to me that Rashid and Paul had a very emotive reaction to this gentleman, very unusual to swear at a customer at a major franchise because he was telling a friend his problems, is there a little more to this ?
I was swore at because the police were called because of an aggressive manager (Paul) who didn’t like the fact I was explaining my issue to someone I work with, who was purchasing a car and he believed I was actively putting him of but he actually approached me to ask what’s wrong and his statement to the police actually confirmed my account and the aggressive manager was issued with a police warning

Get a copy of that statement from the police and add that to your mb complaint. Don't let him get away with it.

Rubbish. Is the man's name Rashid? Was he supporting Paul? If the answer to both questions is "Yes", then common sense suggests the problem here is your perception, not racism.
Have to agree as a Asian myself, UK born and bred ,i can't see anything racist whatsoever, other than the reference to homeboy which is totally generic and in reference to Rashid backing up said Ahole manager. Peeps need to consult with someone before determining if anything racist was said or implied. Nothing to report here other than little bit of excitement, settle down children lol.

So has anyone else like the OP got factual experience of the diesel software recall making their car go wonky. Mine is booked in for the takata airbag recall and software upgrade a week on friday in my 2011 E350 Sport, standard no engine mods (yet😂) however having second thoughts as she is a beauty which i don't want to wreck.

They have had a payout in America for that as you more than likely know. As we were in the EU and mercs being German its all been brushed under the carpet. Also as we are out of the EU they don't want to stir up any trouble with them. Lastly Have you ever known a solicitor do anything for nothing, NO!! in my opinion.
Well I did sign up for no win no fee after a couple of motorcycle scrapes over the years.
Ended up with a few thousand in the bank I wouldn't have otherwise had ;-)

So basically your calling me a racist and you have no idea of who I am or where I come but where I come for is your that close to someone and want to back them up for their wrong doing then you are homeboy or bredgrins so before accusing people of been racist try getting your facts right
What happened to Coleys car and his dispute with Mercedes Leeds ?
Love to find out but not been on here since last May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom