EML 2010 111 vito

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philimilk

Car
vito
EML 111 vito 2010 sorry if this is a bit long.....EML came on 1 week ago in the evening booked onto my local garage for following morning running fine apart from occasional split second loss of power setting off or going round corners... got up next morning light was off,stopped delivered a customer after about 5 miles ,turn off key out ,back and start it the EML came back on also noted that on tick over the turbo actuator was activated and was letting the pressure out of the exhaust and altering the exhaust note.so into garage, found codes 2068-002 2068-004 2067-004 MAFS ,swapped that for a bosch replacement cleared codes .following morning exactly the same came on after about 5 miles (does not come on driving,only after being turned off and restarted)
then we changed the air pressure sensor that also did not work. It then changed its procedure ..EML on when i started it ran for 5 miles, got out turned off ,back on and the light had gone out and did not come back on for couple of hours and didn't go back off ..Had it on a mercedes computer and it came up with same codes .this was not at a merc garage but a merc mechanic with a merc computer.im trying to avoid a £100 an hour bill to find a problem that is not straight forward and more trial and error.He did suggest that it could be a bad plug or a broken wire
im hoping that someone has had the same and can help me out before i go mad or end up with a huge bill from merc
thanks
Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom