Engine diagnsotic warning lamp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tanlod

I've just had my C270cdi tuned through OBD tuning to increase bhp and torque. I took delivery of the car on 1 March 2004, although the car was quick in standard mode, this has mede a real difference especially mid-range. However, I noticed yesterday that the Engine diagnostic warning lamp has come on. Does anyone know why this is? Could the OBD tuning have caused this? Any comments would be welcome.

tanlod said:
I've just had my C270cdi tuned through OBD tuning to increase bhp and torque. I took delivery of the car on 1 March 2004, although the car was quick in standard mode, this has mede a real difference especially mid-range. However, I noticed yesterday that the Engine diagnostic warning lamp has come on. Does anyone know why this is? Could the OBD tuning have caused this? Any comments would be welcome.

Sorry to hear that - I would suspect that it is related to the tuning...

IF MB find out that u have had the engine modified then I'm afraid that ur warranty will be void...

Bit of a tricky situation... perhaps you should go back to the tunign place to see if they can resolve the issue - the C270 CDI is the dogs b... on its own without chipping...

Is it a W203 or W211 ?

Flash

Flash said:
Sorry to hear that - I would suspect that it is related to the tuning...

IF MB find out that u have had the engine modified then I'm afraid that ur warranty will be void...

Bit of a tricky situation... perhaps you should go back to the tunign place to see if they can resolve the issue - the C270 CDI is the dogs b... on its own without chipping...

Is it a W203 or W211 ?

Flash

Sorry - u said that it was a C270 in ur post above...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom