Engine harness fried

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keefer9420

Car
2010 F150 and 1996 Mercedes c220
Hello all, I recently pick myself up a 1996 Mercedes C220 for $500. I practicaly bought it sight unseen and without doing any research, turns out I got a lemon. Car fired up perfectly fine, drove, stopped did it all but with a slight stutter. Thinking it was just a MAF I started to do some research in which I found countless sites and write ups stating Mercedes wiring was garbage and cars harness were deteriorating to nothing. So I went to the garage and took a look for myself and sure enough my entire harness was shot. Long story short, I pulled the harness and decided to go through it salvage what I could and replace everything else, only problem being all my wires are now black and I'm not to sure where a few things go. I have the injector wire colors written down but not sure which corresponds to what number cylinder and for the life of me cannot find a wiring schematic for the car. If anybody can help me out that would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Keith. :dk: :wallbash:

Does not a quick Google search show a load of wiring diagrams for the C220? Otherwise perhaps a Haynes manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom