Engine managment light after recall!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kaitlin

Car
Mercedes a180
Hi i’ve got a mercedes a180 2017 my cars just been in for recall today for drivers side airbag. so i’ve gotten into my car and an engine managment light is on! AND the airbag light is also still on so they didn’t even do the job which was meant to be done! The man at mercedes said i’ll have to pay to get the engine light off even though it’s only came on when it’s gone into their care. I’ve had the car for about 4 months and no engine lights have ever been on. Also loads of marks into the interior of my car. What can i do as i clearly shouldn’t have to pay for this when it’s come on after coming from a recall! Thanks

It's still under warranty, take it to a different dealership..

The car must still be under warranty so you shouldn't have to pay, tell them about inside the car , they should put that right as well.

The car must still be under warranty so you shouldn't have to pay, tell them about inside the car , they should put that right as well.

It was recorded in a bump so warrenty does not cover it unfortunately, but it was minor and months ago they’re trying to say it’s something to do with that!

Why have you posted the same thread twice in two sections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom