Engine mounts on W210 E320cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercedesstar

Car
S320Cdi
I will be changing engine mounts on my E320cdi towards the end of the week. I have read a couple of helpful threads, and think I should be fine to do the job. Just in case I have missed anything, though, any advice any of you can help me with?
Thank you in advance

Martin

Do one side at a time to keep the alignment easy.

Good advice, DM, I`ll keep that in mind. lookig foreward to getting it done. Thanks

After having told you all that me,myself and I was going to change engine mounts this week, it doesn`t look like it is going to happen after all. Having read up on it beforehand, Lemforder seems to be the one`s to go for, however, can`t get hold of them anywhere. Eurocarparts and Carpartsforless, same thing these days, are both out of stock and don`t know when they will have them back in, none on Ebay, none on Amazon and so on. I did look at Beri Bilstein, and although they have always had a good name, as far as I am aware, they can vary in quality, again taking from what I have read on various forums. But hang on, I hear you say, why does that numpty not just go and get a pair from the dealer? Well, I am not normally tight and will pay for quality, but a £50odd saving on buying Lemforder, which should be as good as the ones from the dealer, is a significant saving in my little world. So it looks like the job will have to wait a bit. Unless you guys can tell me different on the Beri Bilstein?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom