Engine rebuild

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah I'm getting more info on what's going on will update when I get the answers
Hi.how far about your car.my car timing chain also gone. I need some ideas

Most indys tend to avoid jobs like these because they can sink in hours of diagnostic work trying to get to the root of the problem and come out none the wiser; again a money pit for them especially if the customer turns around and says wait a minute you've charged me £hundreds and its still not fixed?

l I would get the old engine rebuilt,I suppose it depends on the need for the use of the car, I would expect two weeks for a rebuild, maybe a week for a refurbished engine,and even those are on the basis that your old engine is repairable Is roblox down mobdro

l I would get the old engine rebuilt,I suppose it depends on the need for the use of the car, I would expect two weeks for a rebuild, maybe a week for a refurbished engine,and even those are on the basis that your old engine is repairable Is roblox down mobdro
Thanks talkzop I am looking at rebuild and I have got a small car for my use.I pack it up and do it later. Am thinking of mastertech in droysden or Mostar in Radcliffe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom