Engine Underpowered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thmsshaun

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 C300 4Matic, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2015 Triumph Tiger800 XCX
On a quick test I didnt think the car seemed to perform too well. :D

speed.jpg

Tsk, couldnt even get it to 160Mph, maybe you should get out and push next time? :)

Great one Shaun, you must have a lot of balls to take one hand of the steering to take a photo!

no bad for a mini cooper ;)

At a guess, I'd say you could have just about let go and gone to the sleep in the back at that speed. The last few cars I have been for a ride in at that speed have all done it with the most amazing stability and confidence.

The Crossfire was good for that sort of thing...... :-( Gone now.

KLP 92 said:
Great one Shaun, you must have a lot of balls to take one hand of the steering to take a photo!

We need another autobahn excuse............Maff!

Nice one :) And there must have been plenty more to go too.

GrahamC230K said:
We need another autobahn excuse............Maff!

Funny you should mention that, I was thinking of a trip to the 'ring (excuse to go to Germany) the first or second week of November, AKA the trip we done in 2003.

Think you need a wheel balance.

Maff said:
Funny you should mention that, I was thinking of a trip to the 'ring (excuse to go to Germany) the first or second week of November, AKA the trip we done in 2003.

Hmm sounds like an idea. I'd love to see some of the cars on here going round. Also gives me an excuse to visit Stuttgart as well..

When i came back from Spain last week i got it up to 140, the problem was there was so much noise from the windscreen wiper, i thought was going to blow off so i slowed down. Did you get any noise from your wiper?.I must admit there was still plenty left at 140, i just did not get the opportunity to have another go.

TBH I didnt really notice any noises in fact I thought it was very quiet. and very stable.

It had more to give but was more concerned with the speed I was approaching traffic and allowing myself time to slow down. I had started to back off when I took the picture.

Next run will be with a passenger and digital camera instead of the phone. Also looking to have the GPS with me so I can get a true speed.

This is the aim :D

c43.jpg

Top Speeds

how come the speedometer is in km/h??

I'll go!

Maff said:

C240Sport97 said:
how come the speedometer is in km/h??

My pic is the top one. That is one from a Web Site I got off CLUB202.COM

So I guess its in Germany?

your pic (the top one) is not appearing for me ...

Thmsshaun said:
My pic is the top one. That is one from a Web Site I got off CLUB202.COM

So I guess its in Germany?

I can't get my head around this one? What is it world land speed record :eek:

Amazing.jpg

Bet the volume dial on his Ampfilier goes up to 11

pluggers said:
I can't get my head around this one? What is it world land speed record :eek:

Amazing.jpg

The world of photoshop. I think this is more realistic.

brabusS310kmh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom