Engineer Finds MH370 Using Google Earth.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Andy Warhol had it right.

Wow has it already been 4 years???? It feels like yesterday :wallbash:

I actually read the reference. I doubt it is a deliberate hoax, but when you read the whole piece, you have to think: "Boy, there are a lot of people with screws loose out there". They walk amongst us...

I see that some rapper I've never heard of 'predicted' the event. How long before we hear that Nostradamus did too?

The one point that is not addressed is the Inmarsat 'pings', which turning off the transponder did not affect, and which were used to define the search area. They show conclusively that the aircraft must have gone down in the southern Indian Ocean. Perhaps there was another aircraft deliberately set up to mimic the missing aircraft? Or perhaps everyone connected with that particular information was lying?

The one huge flaw in all the 'everybody is lying' theories is that in today's world, how likely is it that large numbers of people would all refrain from blowing the whistle. I don't really understand why some people seem to have a compulsion to believe variously in dark forces, vast international conspiracies, and alien intervention. "We don't know why this happened, so there must be a sinister explanation". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The three things we DO know about this tragedy are the general area in which the aircraft went down, that we do not know what happened on board, and that far and away the most likely explanation is that one or more members of the crew were responsible. That's about all that is known for sure.

The aircraft being in that location does tally with the wing fragment which was found on Mauritius...

But not with the Inmarsat 'pings'; think of them as GPS triangulations. GPS triangulations do not move with currents in the sea, unlike things floating in the water. See this article:

MH370: Officials 'confident' plane debris on Reunion Island is from a 777

The currents in the area would tend to carry floating debris up into the general area of Reunion, which fits with one of the few things we know for sure about this flight; the general area where it went down.

During the initial search, one expert compared the chances of finding the flight recorders to those of finding a suitcase somewhere in the Alps. Personally, I think the main debris field will never be found.

Last edited:
I wonder if GOOGLE Earth has been updated for that area in the last 4 years.

The water would have to be fairly shallow to see it wouldn't it, which means near land, maybe trying to land on water near an island makes sense but then the incident wouldn't be due to Pilot wanting to destroy the plane - would it, unless they took him out - or the hijackers and kept aiming for land.
Anyway I still think the Kiwi on the oil platform who said he saw the plane fly over was spot on, and he was silenced.

I am struggling to understand this particular conspiracy theory.

The aircraft flew for hours in the wrong direction with its comms turned-off, and was then accidentally shot down.....?

So it went missing and entered the airspace if a secret American base? And was shot down by the American air defences?

Not impossible BUT still does not explain what the aircraft was doing hundreds of miles off course with no comms in the first place?

Not wishing to make light of the situation, which is tragic for all involved - but it does remind me of Lost. Plane goes missing, but occupants survive as part of a weird futurist experiment.

LOST_Season_One_Ca_3043551b.jpg

"Lost" was fiction; so is this theory.

It's the wreckage of a South African plane that crashed in the 1980's due to a fire in the cargo hold. It's nothing to do with MH370!

Do you have any more information on this?

The water would have to be fairly shallow to see it wouldn't it, which means near land, maybe trying to land on water near an island makes sense but then the incident wouldn't be due to Pilot wanting to destroy the plane - would it, unless they took him out - or the hijackers and kept aiming for land.
Anyway I still think the Kiwi on the oil platform who said he saw the plane fly over was spot on, and he was silenced.

"Silenced"? That's an emotive word, implying deliberate action by some agency or other. By whom, and why, was he silenced?

I recall a report of somebody supposedly seeing the aircraft, but can't recall the location of the supposed sighting. Can you do so?

I am struggling to understand this particular conspiracy theory.

The aircraft flew for hours in the wrong direction with its comms turned-off, and was then accidentally shot down.....?

So it went missing and entered the airspace if a secret American base? And was shot down by the American air defences?

Not impossible BUT still does not explain what the aircraft was doing hundreds of miles off course with no comms in the first place?

The aircraft came down in the southern Indian Ocean. There is no doubt of that, unless you apply an even wilder conspiracy theory to the event than is being proposed. It could not have been within a thousand miles of Diego Garcia; from the last point at which it was seen on radar, it simply did not have the fuel to go anywhere near Diego Garcia and still reach the area where it is known to have gone down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom