England in a World Cup final

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spin_bowler

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLC, Tesla MY
World T20 final this afternoon.

England V West Indies, is anyone else going to be watching? I've got a few mates coming round and have a couple of cases of Peroni chilling down just in case we get thirsty.

Be flicking between channels with the F1 being shown as well. :(

Yes. F1 here too. Not bothered about up front. (Although still want Lewis to win being a Brit.) all I'm bothered about is how far McLaren can get. I truely hope they score more points than last season. Breaks my heart to see them doing so poor. :(

Ant. :thumb:

daveenty said:
Me too, but spending more time with the cricket. I'll watch the first couple of laps of F1 then concentrate on England's victory in India.

Oh dear - the cricket was going well until the last overs..........

They did well with the bowling to take defending their batting total to the last over.

Few expected them to get to the final before the tournament started, let alone be within 6 balls of winning it.

Made a good game of it, got to feel for Stokes though.

cricket

Crazy match
but what a match-fortunes -up and down like a yoyo-I feel exhausted having just watched it-must have been an amazing atmosphere in Kolkata!
Never mind we are getting stronger and will win soon and a strong WI side is good news for Cricket anyway:(:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom