Entering code for Audio 10 CD & programming radio stations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C240Sport97

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL400, VW California Coast and 911 GT3
I am the very happy owner of a virtually new Audio 10CD, thanks to Pammy.

However, when I do get round to begging someone to help me fit it, I don't know how to input the code (I have this) to make it work. If someone knows how this is done, please let me know.

Also, by looking at the buttons, they all look pretty straight forward. But I can't figure how you would program a radio station in. Info on how to do this would be very helpful.

Thanks,
SEAN

Fiiting should be straight forward..

I will look up the programming method incase it differs from my Audio cass, tmr as the manual is in my office.

BTw: What car is it going in? If you need a hand fitting let me know.

C240Sport97 said:
I am the very happy owner of a virtually new Audio 10CD, thanks to Pammy.

However, when I do get round to begging someone to help me fit it, I don't know how to input the code (I have this) to make it work. If someone knows how this is done, please let me know.

Also, by looking at the buttons, they all look pretty straight forward. But I can't figure how you would program a radio station in. Info on how to do this would be very helpful.

Thanks,
SEAN

just push in to fit once u have connected the ISO plugs into the back. Power is the lowest socket, the otehr is speaker block. You will need radio keys (available from dealer) to be able to remove it once clipped in so make sure it works b4 u push it in properly.

to code it, say if the number was 56835.

press '1' 5 times
press '2' 6 times
press '3' 8 times
press '4' 3 times
press '5' 5 times
then press scan button (i think).

thanks. I think this is correct anyway.

derek

But the Unit has no buttons for '1', '2', '3', '4' or '5'' :confused:

SilverSaloon said:
to code it, say if the number was 56835.

press '1' 5 times
press '2' 6 times
press '3' 8 times
press '4' 3 times
press '5' 5 times
then press scan button (i think).

thanks. I think this is correct anyway.

derek

C240Sport97 said:
But the Unit has no buttons for '1', '2', '3', '4' or '5'' :confused:

I think you turn the right hand nob to enter the number and you push onto it to move to the next number.

When the number is correct you push the up arrow i think

hmmm, maybe its different on the CD one then. :confused:

Please could some one with an Audio 10 CD check his/her manual and post exact instructions (or scan it and post as a pic on the forum)? I am worried about installing without any certainty that the thing will work, and that the unit will 'seize up' if I press the buttons in the wrong sequence.

Thanks in anticipation,
SEAN

fuzzer said:
I think you turn the right hand nob to enter the number and you push onto it to move to the next number.

When the number is correct you push the up arrow i think

Last edited:
all installed and working now, thanks to Tan.

Inputting the code depends on the exact Audio 10 you have.

C240Sport97 said:
Please could some one with an Audio 10 CD check his/her manual and post exact instructions (or scan it and post as a pic on the forum)? I am worried about installing without any certainty that the thing will work, and that the unit will 'seize up' if I press the buttons in the wrong sequence.

Thanks in anticipation,
SEAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom