EQA’s When will I get my over sterilised hands on a Demo model?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abueloeddie

Car
A Class 180 Sport
‘ Tis the first day of Spring, my current leased A Class is in the last few months of its’ contract and I’m itching to discover the ( Alleged) delights of driving a proper ’leccy buggy” by M/B. The finance is ( just) within my reach ( providing we both stop eating this year!). So what’s the hold up? COVID has closed the showrooms but i I’m assured that all is available online. BUT it’s not! So what’s the gossip, lads and lasses? When will we see the Merc Showrooms open once more, full to the rafters with EQAs?

Last edited:
EQA... hmm... very nice.

Was told by local Peugeot dealer that they are opening showrooms on 14th April

We had an EQA 250 Sport test drive this week at Mercedes Solihull.

Our W169 is nearly 10 years old. We’re debating on if to buy the similarly sized BMW i3S (180 mile range) or the EQA (260 mile range). We’ve recently retired so don’t need to concern ourselves with long range.

Our monthly budget will enable leasing either Car. It’s the extra £5k deposit on the EQA that will feature in our eventual decision.

My Wife is very petite, and she had no problem whatsoever in driving the EQA. It was more like driving our existing W169 than the latest A-Class (which she really didn’t like).

EQA is a hoot to drive, is quick off the mark - and is very smooth: I really don’t understand reviewers’ negative comments about the car. For an entry level car the amount of standard tech is impressive.

Today I've been driving a Merc. EQA courtesy car. It's my first experience of full elctric cars - I am not impressed, can't see what all the fuss is about ! Instant torque ? Maybe, but it feels gutless compared with my E220 d Tourer. However te build quality (as with all Mercedes cars) is something else. It makes the Tesla look like something just off a banger track !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom