Err you're living in Britain...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"The case came only days after Islamic extremists started a poster campaign proclaiming areas where Sharia law ‘enforcement zones’ have been set up. "

Thin end of the wedge?

Oh dear not that one again.

If you want Sharia law I'm sure the gov can organise the necessary aircraft to depart you out to which ever country you want.

Needs cracked down on.

Can you imagine imposing our ideals on them.

Yes I know we've invaded this and that imposing our ideals...

:eek: Jamaal really needs to do something with that beard! Perhaps he should wear a Burka too? :D

article-2020548-0D310E3000000578-530_468x376.jpg

:eek: Jamaal really needs to do something with that beard! Perhaps he should wear a Burka too? :D

They should be first prosecuted for illegal flyering of council property.

Can anyone explain how and where they will be meating out their own brand of justice??

There is already Sharia courts operating in Great Britain not to the same extreme as in Pakistan but the British government know about this Shocking.

If you live in the UK then accept how we live.

Not too much to ask.

Too true, but unfortunately the opposite is the case and we live in terror (in more ways than one) of offending their sensibilities.

You would think in the present climate that Arab/Muslim/Middle Eastern people - who seem to hate the West to a man - might want to sort out the terrible oppression in their own countries, before they try to impose their way of life on us.

Where do they turn for help when they launch their uprisings against their own tyrants? The West, of course. Do we get any thanks for it? Like hell. So why do we keep doing it?? Why do we need to walk on eggshells in our own country?:wallbash:

Where do tyrants run to when they are forced out? To the evil West, of course, never to countries of their own ilk. Truly, we are mad!!

I think this Shariah Law thing needs to be nipped in the bud. We should be more like parts of Europe where everyone can practice what they like in the sanctity of their own homes but outside in public they must integrate so there is no extremism. It's kind of like watching television, if you dont like something then switch over. The two reprobates who were on their way to court look like they have way too much time on their hands but yet probably still collect benefit from the western infidels. Cover up a picture of Kelly Brook? Closet homosexuals if ever I saw 2.....what we need is chain gangs in this country and breaking very large boulders or menial labour. Oh and each of them wearing a sign saying," I am an illiterate cretin and a burden on society..."

One more thing, Jamaal really needs to portray himself as a rational human being rather than an angry ginger tool.

Ok I'll get off my soap box now.

You would think in the present climate that Arab/Muslim/Middle Eastern people - who seem to hate the West to a man -

So one has to ask the question, why are these "people" living in the west?

So one has to ask the question, why are these "people" living in the west?

Beats me. Could it be that behind all the dogmatic bluster they know that our way of life is a darned sight more civilised than in their own country where they lose their heads if they raise them above the parapet.:dk:?

It's quite ironic that you wouldn't be able to fly post nor hold demonstrations under Sharia Law

its like the report says "small minded people"

One more thing, Jamaal really needs to portray himself as a rational human being rather than an angry ginger tool.

It's certainly hard to focus on the inherent wrongs of declaring Sharia Law in a Christian country when Jamaal's ginger chin-strap is so visually arresting.:eek:

Looks more Amish to me....

It seems ironic that the 'West' goes to war with these Islamic countries, yet there are parts of our own country that are religious ghettos, where generations of people don't/can't/won't speak English.

Where do tyrants run to when they are forced out? To the evil West, of course, never to countries of their own ilk. Truly, we are mad!!

But not entirely unreasonable since we in the West have spent many years and many billions propping up lots of these tyrants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom