Error Free LED Sidelights or Number Plate Bulbs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's what I have sorry the 501, no error codes as they're just normal lights :thumb:

Mine aren't pure white, I may try these as the ones I got weren't Phillips I think they were Osram. They're ever so slightly blue, more blue than I wanted but with the nighbreakers next to them they look awesome. Would prefer a whiter light though. Post up some pics when fitted :)

The Philips ones ain't white at all. Look more yellow if anything. Have you got a link to the Osrams? Blue is better than Yellow lol

6k white, canbus 501 w5w is what you need

just after you put them in they will error but will disappear as the capacitors power up

6k white, canbus 501 w5w is what you need

just after you put them in they will error but will disappear as the capacitors power up

You got a link to it?

Bump

Can anyone provide a link for white W5w bulbs (error free led/ incandescent but white)

Ash did send me a link to his but they were out of stock

The Philips ones are yellow and a waste of money

The osram cool blue look promising but again risky without anyone else recommending;)

Thanks again!

yep, they're in my car now as sidelights and an ice blue one in the centre interior light

they're really bright and look good

yep, they're in my car now as sidelights and an ice blue one in the centre interior light

they're really bright and look good

Merc?

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom