Error message ! sometimes ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pstock

Car
W212 E63s
Have fitted a couple of H6W no error LED side light lamps,

Fitted and all is great good HID style light when the lights were turned on manually, but when the lights came on automatically I have 2 error messages (left and right sidelight malfunction) any ideas why ? :wallbash:

If this cant be resolved can anyone recommend a good quality supplier of non error LED's (H6W, BAX9s, 434)

Thanks
Paul S

Switch your lights to manual, often LEDs can fail when the Auto headlight function is switched on.

Id remove them, fit the orignals to clear the error, then reinstall them back with the headlight switch set to off.

LEDs are very sensitive to fluctuating currents, Auto mode isnt completely 'off'.

Didnt the LEDs mention this in the instructions?

No instructions with the current set,

Your's have been the best all round performers, but unfortunately due to a cracked lamp holder one of my last set off you has ended up somewhere in the headlight unit (it's just vanished) as you said this was your last set of H6W's iv'e had to look elsewhere :(

So you reckon they won't ever work on Auto ?

I myself have never had any issues with Auto mode on either my W209 or W219. However my Dads W211 will error almost instantly with Auto selected.

I still haven't got round to fitting mine Karl , can't see deep enough into the engine bay to find where they go !

To cold to fiddle outside for too long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom