Escape the room

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh dear :)

Only took a minute or two, won't go into any detail to avoid spoiling it for anyone else :)

Even I managed that and I'm no computer expert :bannana:

Very good though
ok.gif

There's a glitch with the proggy that means you can cheat and not play the game. All the items on the right hand side - inlcuding the one that gets you out - are hidden in the room and you have to find them all and get out on your own. ;) They then appear in those boxes and are available to use - but the writer got it a tad wrong leaving them all on the side :rolleyes:

pammy said:
There's a glitch with the proggy that means you can cheat and not play the game. All the items on the right hand side - inlcuding the one that gets you out - are hidden in the room and you have to find them all and get out on your own. ;) They then appear in those boxes and are available to use - but the writer got it a tad wrong leaving them all on the side :rolleyes:

:mad: :D But I'm still in the room!

John

glojo said:
:mad: :D But I'm still in the room!

John

he he - well it'll keep you busy for a wee bit then :D and no clues from me until tonight coz I'm off to an all day workshop now and won't be home 'til heaven knows when - have fun John ;)

pammy said:
he he - well it'll keep you busy for a wee bit then :D and no clues from me until tonight coz I'm off to an all day workshop now and won't be home 'til heaven knows when - have fun John ;)

:D :mad: Helppppp!! :D

John

glojo said:
:D :mad: Helppppp!! :D

John

Still trying to open that bloody box, aren't you? :)))
Try to resize your browser window and find a proper tool for opening the door.

twice said:
As Pammy suggests I think this is a bug rather than a solution - I was a little disappointed when I found that. There must be a more intelligent solution to the problem.

twice said:

:D How did you know? :confused: Are you stuck in here with me? :)

John

I just found a walkthrough on the web and actually there is a lot more to it than using the axe-bug :)

glojo said:
:D How did you know? :confused: Are you stuck in here with me? :)

John

I was stuck in as well fo a while, but have found the tool, which does not fit any of the key holes. :devil: It is somewhere on the right. :confused:

I escaped without cheating, there were only a couple of the items at the side and you need the numbers anyway if you're doing it legit

no cheating here either - the graphics on the code type are a bit vague (or is that just my eyesight?) and the same "false bottom" trick twice in the room was kinda predictable

not bad though :)

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom