Essex classic and sports car show 7th July 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
will check if im working that morning if im not ill come along in the cls

We have area marked out for us all and
I will be handing out parking passes.

Unfortunately if you turn up after 12 You my not be alowed in for safety reasons and my not be alowed to leave till 5 for safety reasons also (but that depends on how busy it is)

We have area marked out for us all and
I will be handing out parking passes.

Unfortunately if you turn up after 12 You my not be alowed in for safety reasons and my not be alowed to leave till 5 for safety reasons also (but that depends on how busy it is)

Do you need to know our cars or anything or just ask for Ian ?

"and my not be alowed to leave till 5 for safety reasons" ......... Lock in ? :thumb:

I will be handing out your passes when you arrive

As for beer there is a bar there

I will be handing out your passes when you arrive

Got the subframe out on my car :oops: hopefully it'll be all back together by saturday

Thanks Ian, what time can we arrive from please?

Is it also possible for you to post up an aerial view of the compound too?

I’m looking at google maps and I’m not entirely sure which grounds it is..

Rash, mate, made me laugh, thats another level, even for you, LOL! hopefully C U soon mate

Are you coming?
Doubt it Steve, albeit it would be good to catch up with u all, seems ages since we last met up. I work a lot of weekends, always have done, so my GTG time is limited, but track day at GW with Simon M next week, and hopefully Vmax in September with a few of the guys here, and if time permits, I might see if I can make Trax, but need to see how my work goes.

Is it also possible for you to post up an aerial view of the compound too?

I’m looking at google maps and I’m not entirely sure which grounds it is..

I can’t find an updated photo as a new road lay out has been done but I will be putting signs up on the roundabout to point you in the right direction.
There should be men in yellow vests on the entrance so you shouldn’t miss it, if I find a photo in the mean time I will post it up.

A49C5BF7-B889-4143-ABB9-72882CD2721A.jpeg Signs will be up on this roundabout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom