ESTATE - 2004 W211 E Class 320 Cdi 7-seater Estate, will Swap, p/ex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kdh

Car
E Class 320cdi Estate

Jolly time-consuming trying to sell a car outright these days, so If any of you would like to buy, swap or p/ex a CLK Coupe or Cabriolet for my 320 cdi Auto E Class 7-seater Estate then please get in touch. This is not a car I'm trying to 'offload' but I will be moving to a city soon as she's simply too big to haul around the small streets.

She's our reliable family car and recent work includes a full service and Bosch SBC pump (fitted by MBS) which was £1500. A couple of Injectors replaced and the rest re-seated which was another £600.

She has 152,000 miles, the comfy Elegance trim and suspension setup, Silver with pale grey leather interior, 7 seats, heated and memory leather seats, Parktronic front and rear, parrot bluetooth, Speedtronic cruise control, Speed sensitive steering, Audio 20 Radio/CD/Telephone keypad, Roof rails, Headlight washers, one previous owner, tow bar, full Mercedes Main Dealer MB Service History up to 120,000 with all receipts from day 1 including original purchase receipt.

There are a few nicks, scrapes and dings but nothing nasty.

Full MOT from this March, Serviced, winter tyres. Based near East Grinstead in East Sussex.

Money-wise I'd be looking for £2000, I could add some cash if needed to p/ex up for a CLK. Same sort of year and power but petrol not diesel.

Car is in East Grinstead, East Sussex. Please email [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom