Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was just about to post that!! That's usually the first cross reference I make when looking for a price followed by car parts for less and then bestpartstore. KMS on eBay are also good for w124 parts but they have some parts that are overpriced and other parts are cheap compared to competitors.

Having said all that despite shopping around I still can't find a front window motor for my w124 coupe for 6 months now so what do I know lol

If you give me your registration number I can have a look for you to see if we can source it.

Kind Regards

Jack

I rang in today and was told that ECP no longer offer mbclub discount.

Along the line of this thread (i know it's old) have generally had no problems with ECP helpful when I call quick delivery and good availability of parts. However I do find the prices inflated at times, for example its almost £10 cheaper per injector for my w124 coupe to order them from germany or as today a front sachs coil spring is 33£ at ECP but £25,98 from germany. I'm not saying this to be critical of ECP as I still use them from them from time to time but much less so than I have done previously as the same parts are often available cheaper elsewhere.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Glad to hear you use us from time to time, we would love for you to only ever think of using us when your buying parts however we understand that price matters and people like yourself shop around for the cheapest price. We try our best to be competitive with other companies.

We thank you for taking the time to consider using us before buying items straight from the cheapest supplier.

As others have mentioned about the club discount we can match the 25% off if the online discount is less than 25%.

Please send me a PM with your vehicle details (and reg) and a list of all the parts you want and I will quote you a price on the things you specify.

Hope this helps

Thanks Again

Jack

Hi There,

Currently we have an offer on our website, where all items have a discount of upto 50%, pre-applied to them online. During this time, club discounts are suspended (as the discount is already applied, and can therefore be MORE than 25%)

In case you find an item that has LESS than the club discount (25%) please feel free to drop us an email with the part numbers, and we will override the price, to match it.

This way, members with a club discount will always pay the club price (-25%) or less!

I hope that helps,

Thanks, it does help.

These are the parts I'm after:
635700250 or 635700255

635700430 and 635700500
or
635700432 and 635700502

Looking to use these in the 2015 Mongol Rally - so if you're interested in a sponsorship deal, I'm sure we can work something out. We've been on local, national and international media (all the way to CNN).

Michele

Thanks, it does help.

These are the parts I'm after:
635700250 or 635700255

635700430 and 635700500
or
635700432 and 635700502

Looking to use these in the 2015 Mongol Rally - so if you're interested in a sponsorship deal, I'm sure we can work something out. We've been on local, national and international media (all the way to CNN).

Michele

Hi There Michele,

Please confirm which items you wish to order for 1 and 2 instead of giving me two options, I need to know as I am going to change the price on the website temporarily for you so you can place an order.

Thanks

Jack

Hi There Michele,

Please confirm which items you wish to order for 1 and 2 instead of giving me two options, I need to know as I am going to change the price on the website temporarily for you so you can place an order.

Thanks

Jack

Thanks - it's actually NONE now that I look into it more. Maybe you can help.

I'm after a set of springs + shocks for a K11 Micra DIESEL. These are stiffer than the petrol. The k11 was built 1992-2002, but the diesel doesn't seem selectable on the ECP site bar for the K12 (post 2002 model).

Thanks - it's actually NONE now that I look into it more. Maybe you can help.

I'm after a set of springs + shocks for a K11 Micra DIESEL. These are stiffer than the petrol. The k11 was built 1992-2002, but the diesel doesn't seem selectable on the ECP site bar for the K12 (post 2002 model).

Hi,

More that happy to help.

Can I as you to PM me with your registration number so i can check on my system for you.

Many Thanks

Jack

Jack,
don't have a UK registration number. The car is a petrol K11petrol, but as it's being used off road in the rally, we need uprated springs - from a K11diesel.

The parts, based on some research are:
Front Springs:
KYB RA3936
Sachs 998 281
Monroe SP2729

(rear springs are shared between the petrol and diesel, so not too worried there).

The shocks for the front are:
SACHS, 170 417
SACHS, 170 418
(left and right)

KYB 332062
KYB 332061

Do you stock any of these?
M.

Jack,
don't have a UK registration number. The car is a petrol K11petrol, but as it's being used off road in the rally, we need uprated springs - from a K11diesel.

The parts, based on some research are:
Front Springs:
KYB RA3936
Sachs 998 281
Monroe SP2729

(rear springs are shared between the petrol and diesel, so not too worried there).

The shocks for the front are:
SACHS, 170 417
SACHS, 170 418
(left and right)

KYB 332062
KYB 332061

Do you stock any of these?
M.

Hi There,

I've had a look into this for you.

The good news is we sell the rear for you part numbers are below.

635700070 SACHS S/ABSORBER LH FR

635700090 SACHS S/ABSORBER OIL RH FR

The Bad news is we do not have the rear listed based on the part number you have provided.

I have tried to do some research into this and our catalog systems do not list a k11 diesel.

So I decided to look further into this and use the part numbers you have provided for the front to see what I can find.

I failed to find any of the part numbers you have provided for the front, even the Sachs part on the Sachs website.

I'm really sorry about this and would be more than happy to help if you discover any further information about front shocks for a diesel k11.

I hope this helps

Many Thanks

Jack

Jack,
thanks for looking into it, I've found an online supplier who does these, will order tonight. If you want I can send you a link (not sure you really want a link to a competitor! :p)

Jack,
thanks for looking into it, I've found an online supplier who does these, will order tonight. If you want I can send you a link (not sure you really want a link to a competitor! :p)

Hi There,

Are the front ones the ones your looking for?

I would be intserest if you could provide me with that link as I am baffled as to why I cannot find a k11 diesel on any of my catalogs.

Many Thanks

Jack

Jack, I think on K8 if you go to product display and take off the last number, it usually lists all the options available from linked suppliers.

Hi There,

Are the front ones the ones your looking for?

I would be intserest if you could provide me with that link as I am baffled as to why I cannot find a k11 diesel on any of my catalogs.

Many Thanks

Jack

Thanks - unfortunately not. The front ones you listed are the oil shocks, due to our use (driving to Mongolia via several deserts, including the Karakorum, Gobi and the place with the hottest recorded temperature) I'm after gas shocks.

This is one supplier:
NISSAN MICRA II (K11) Shock Absorber - model 1.5 D 57 HP - de 1998 - Suspension

M.

Gas Pressure shocks for the Nissan Micra II K11:

Boge:

Front Left: 27-A74-A (Reinforced)
Front Right: 27-A75-A (Reinforced)

Rear: 27-A86-A (Reinforced)

Sachs:

Front Left: 170 418 (Gas Pressure - Reinforced)
Front Right: 170 417 (Gas Pressure - Reinforced)

Rear: 170 420 (Gas Pressure - Reinforced)

KYB:

Front Left: 332062 (Gas Pressure)
Front Right: 332601 (Gas Pressure)

Rear: 343249 (Gas Pressure)

Bilstein B4:

Front Left: 22-044822 (B4 Gas Pressure)
Front Right: 22-044815 (B4 Gas Pressure)

Rear: 19-028569 (B4 Gas Pressure)

:)
http://web2.carparts-cat.com/defaul...E68CFF6C55D14AC5B1B51139E3F57DB9024099&12=140

Thanks - unfortunately not. The front ones you listed are the oil shocks, due to our use (driving to Mongolia via several deserts, including the Karakorum, Gobi and the place with the hottest recorded temperature) I'm after gas shocks.

This is one supplier:
NISSAN MICRA II (K11) Shock Absorber - model 1.5 D 57 HP - de 1998 - Suspension

M.

Hi There

Looking at the link you've sent me, it says they are for 1.5 D, from what our system says the 1.5 D is a k12, we do shocks for that.

NSF - 635700430
OSF - 635700500
NS & OS R - 635700250

I hope this is what your looking for.

Let me know if it isn't.

Jack

Jack, I think on K8 if you go to product display and take off the last number, it usually lists all the options available from linked suppliers.

You know too much.. :thumb: I've Already tried that though (first thing I did) ;) did you work for us at some point?

Hi There

Looking at the link you've sent me, it says they are for 1.5 D, from what our system says the 1.5 D is a k12, we do shocks for that.

NSF - 635700430
OSF - 635700500
NS & OS R - 635700250

I hope this is what your looking for.

Let me know if it isn't.

Jack
Afraid not - I'm after gas shocks for a 1.5D K11. This was a car made from 1992 to 2003. It's the diesel variant of the more popular petrol K11 and developed 42KW/57PS.

Crucially, the 1.5D K11 had uprated front springs/shocks to cope with the extra load of the heavier engine.

Gas Pressure shocks for the Nissan Micra II K11:

Boge:

Front Left: 27-A74-A (Reinforced)
Front Right: 27-A75-A (Reinforced)

Rear: 27-A86-A (Reinforced)

Sachs:

Front Left: 170 418 (Gas Pressure - Reinforced)
Front Right: 170 417 (Gas Pressure - Reinforced)

Rear: 170 420 (Gas Pressure - Reinforced)

KYB:

Front Left: 332062 (Gas Pressure)
Front Right: 332601 (Gas Pressure)

Rear: 343249 (Gas Pressure)

Bilstein B4:

Front Left: 22-044822 (B4 Gas Pressure)
Front Right: 22-044815 (B4 Gas Pressure)

Rear: 19-028569 (B4 Gas Pressure)

:)
http://web2.carparts-cat.com/defaul...E68CFF6C55D14AC5B1B51139E3F57DB9024099&12=140
Those sachs numbers look right.

Last edited:
ECP Exhaust

Can I ask EPC if there is any warranty on the eberspacher exhaust silencer they sell for the CLK 270 CD1 (w209). I purchased one in august 14 and the back box is rattling like it has losse baffles.

I have kept my invoice from you.

Thanks
Marcel-Anthony

Hi There,

Yes this item does come with a 12 month warranty.

If the item is faulty, please contact 0203 474 0500 to obtain the required forms in order to exchange this item for a new one.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Hope this helps

Jack

Poor Service from ECP

any one else had rubbish service from ecp
had a look on ebay and the like and could get parts for similar price as ecp or slightly cheaper even with the advertised up to 50% off, but not all from same place, so thought get from ecp 1 delivery less hassle etc.
ordered a number of service parts plus thermostat housing and air flow meter from ecp (for w163 as these are prone to go), did a click collect and not all parts at one of the several local stores so opted for delivery, so on Tues 14/4 placed order all parts supposed to be in stock delivery 2-4 days and waited
couple hours go by get email that 1 item not in stock and a long lead time so would be deleted from order, fair enough, got on to amazon they stock item, ordered next day free delivery didn't want to hold the job up, mechanic booked to do job at weekend
THEN nothing weekend came and went NO parts or contact from ecp
Wed 22 /4 contact ecp through there on line chat thing, was told by Shelia that the local branch was waiting for 1 part to arrive and would then deliver order, part should be in by tomorrow, i pointed out that all parts where supposed to be stock at time of ordering(over a week ago), was then told they where at different branches???, as it was well past there supposed delivery date,i decided to cancel the order, was then told that order couldn't be cancel as it was at an invoicing stage, i said that i was already invoice and the order was already paid at time that order was placed, then got told by Shelia that she had contacted warehouse to cancel order, (so now parts are at the warehouse and not local depot?) thank her and left chat.
after this thought just to confirm i sent email to customer service explained problems and reason, i wanted order canceled (still Wednesday)
following evening got email in reply to problems, that and the order will arrive tomorrow, no sorry/reasons for delay no reason why no updates etc
at this point i email back abruptly asking what part of cancel order do you not understand,etc
they was going to delivered by UPS (so much for at local branch)
Delivery was refused and now going to await a full refund,
so after, failing to cancel order then atttempt to deliver it anyway, well exceeding the delivery date with no contact what so ever, as i'm cover by a number of things at this point, plus distant buying and as paid by credit card just over £150 (so they can get involved if need be), think i should/entitled to get my money back in full..
now as said the item that was not available was Wynn's engine flush (2off) can't see why there would be any problems with such a widely available product or long delays in getting more, but at least they did inform me, BUT this was on the Tues 14/4 that it was deleted from order BUT NO attempt has been made to refund the cost of this now 24/4 either hopefully it will come back with main refund
surprise surprise just got a request to do some reveiws on how well ECP did with my order

any one else had rubbish service from ecp
had a look on ebay and the like and could get parts for similar price as ecp or slightly cheaper even with the advertised up to 50% off, but not all from same place, so thought get from ecp 1 delivery less hassle etc.
ordered a number of service parts plus thermostat housing and air flow meter from ecp (for w163 as these are prone to go), did a click collect and not all parts at one of the several local stores so opted for delivery, so on Tues 14/4 placed order all parts supposed to be in stock delivery 2-4 days and waited
couple hours go by get email that 1 item not in stock and a long lead time so would be deleted from order, fair enough, got on to amazon they stock item, ordered next day free delivery didn't want to hold the job up, mechanic booked to do job at weekend
THEN nothing weekend came and went NO parts or contact from ecp
Wed 22 /4 contact ecp through there on line chat thing, was told by Shelia that the local branch was waiting for 1 part to arrive and would then deliver order, part should be in by tomorrow, i pointed out that all parts where supposed to be stock at time of ordering(over a week ago), was then told they where at different branches???, as it was well past there supposed delivery date,i decided to cancel the order, was then told that order couldn't be cancel as it was at an invoicing stage, i said that i was already invoice and the order was already paid at time that order was placed, then got told by Shelia that she had contacted warehouse to cancel order, (so now parts are at the warehouse and not local depot?) thank her and left chat.
after this thought just to confirm i sent email to customer service explained problems and reason, i wanted order canceled (still Wednesday)
following evening got email in reply to problems, that and the order will arrive tomorrow, no sorry/reasons for delay no reason why no updates etc
at this point i email back abruptly asking what part of cancel order do you not understand,etc
they was going to delivered by UPS (so much for at local branch)
Delivery was refused and now going to await a full refund,
so after, failing to cancel order then atttempt to deliver it anyway, well exceeding the delivery date with no contact what so ever, as i'm cover by a number of things at this point, plus distant buying and as paid by credit card just over £150 (so they can get involved if need be), think i should/entitled to get my money back in full..
now as said the item that was not available was Wynn's engine flush (2off) can't see why there would be any problems with such a widely available product or long delays in getting more, but at least they did inform me, BUT this was on the Tues 14/4 that it was deleted from order BUT NO attempt has been made to refund the cost of this now 24/4 either hopefully it will come back with main refund
surprise surprise just got a request to do some reveiws on how well ECP did with my order

Hi There,

Very sorry to hear this,

Can I ask you to send an email to [email protected] with the full order details and the description you have put on this forum so that I can forward it onto the appropriate manager and get this issue sorted for you.

I am very sorry about this once again.

Thanks

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom