Euro Car Parts. Excellent service and a policy change that may be useful.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I ordered 8 lts of oil on the 23rd March and have still not received my order and after sending several emails and trying to contact them by phone I have not received any reply. This matter has now been referred to Paypal for a full refund and I will never use them again.

1st April I ordered my parts. I understand with the current climate. They are flat to the board with orders.

I received email telling me my order has been dispatched, but not telling me what it consists of. It's stupid policy. Like learning to swim with one armband or learning to ride a bike with one stabilizer!!!!

All or nothing!!!

Sort it out ECP!!!!

1st April I ordered my parts. I understand with the current climate. They are flat to the board with orders.

I received email telling me my order has been dispatched, but not telling me what it consists of. It's stupid policy. Like learning to swim with one armband or learning to ride a bike with one stabilizer!!!!

All or nothing!!!

Sort it out ECP!!!!

What is ranting on here going to achieve?

May make him feel a little better getting it off his chest.

I like to keep you on your toes!!
I assume you paid by credit / debit card?

If you have not received a refund contact your card issuer and make them aware. They can often resolve things quickly.

I assume you paid by credit / debit card?

If you have not received a refund contact your card issuer and make them aware. They can often resolve things quickly.

Will try this David, I’ve been waiting a very long time for a refund and have been waiting on hold for over 1 hour with no answer. :)

Will try this David, I’ve been waiting a very long time for a refund and have been waiting on hold for over 1 hour with no answer. :)
Get on the phone sharp at 9pm in the morning and I have been able to get though within 15 minutes. I waited an hour and a half during the day before I hung up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom