Euro car parts - no discount code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smiley

MB Enthusiast
I have bought quite a bit from ECP over the years - all by mail order to avoid the queues in the stores. Overall it has been a good experience. There has never before been a time when there was no discount code - and generally the discount was around 50% on common parts.
The discount code has been removed in the last few days yet the gross prices are the same - so effectively the prices have doubled. I guess this is ECP's way of taking advantage of the main dealers being closed. Shameful if this is true.

I have bought quite a bit from ECP over the years - all by mail order to avoid the queues in the stores. Overall it has been a good experience. There has never before been a time when there was no discount code - and generally the discount was around 50% on common parts.
The discount code has been removed in the last few days yet the gross prices are the same - so effectively the prices have doubled. I guess this is ECP's way of taking advantage of the main dealers being closed. Shameful if this is true.

Current code is Spring60

All businesses will be struggling to stay afloat in the next few months. It's not shameful, it's business.

All businesses will be struggling to stay afloat in the next few months. It's not shameful, it's business.

The code is still live and shown on their website.

Spring60 same code applies to all specsavers outlets ..

Reminds me of the jokes from years ago which included a line like “I remember that day clearly because it was the only day that DFS didn’t have a sale”.

Why not try a local independent motor factors near you instead. Always found them cheaper than ECP. Support local business in these difficult times.

Last edited:
I can also see the code. Maybe you account is on the Naughty Step Smiley

I've seen it disappear once, when I left an item in my basket for a few days, next time I bought it straight away.
Which would make sense as I'd shown an interest in buying it.

Thanks all. My eyesight is fine thanks (but it was funny) ....the code was definitely not there yesterday but I do now have it as you say Spring60.
I am glad it was my mistake / eyesight / whatever as I thought it would be a bit below the belt (even if it is "business") to double prices and disadvantage the NHS and other key workers who are the ones who need to keep their cars on the road at this time.

Hi. As of this evening 08th April 2020 it is: EGG80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom