Euro Car Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
So I ordered my BMC air filters from ECP Wednesday and paid for next day delivery. Today they arrived.

So for £50 despite the website saying there are two for C63 only one arrived. Which I'm told is correct and I should have ordered two. Needless to say I'm not impressed as to why their website didn't state this so the filter will be going back tomorrow for refund and I'll take my money elsewhere.

Farcical! They expect £100 for two filters!!?

So I ordered my BMC air filters from ECP Wednesday and paid for next day delivery. Today they arrived.

So for £50 despite the website saying there are two for C63 only one arrived. Which I'm told is correct and I should have ordered two. Needless to say I'm not impressed as to why their website didn't state this so the filter will be going back tomorrow for refund and I'll take my money elsewhere.

Farcical! They expect £100 for two filters!!?

Don't get the other one via ECP counter service Stu - fossil fuel will have been exhausted before you're served :crazy:.

Last edited:
I had ordered before that mate. I just assumed that judging by their website saying two on the description I would get two.

Now I cannot fit the weekend as I have 1! Stuff them they are having it back I'll go to the dealer.

:D Which webpage shows 2 for £49 49 Stu?
The one I looked at clearly states 1.
| PerformanceRetailer

Don't get the other one via ECP counter service Stu - fossil fuel with have been exhausted before you're served :crazy:.

Nah I won't. Because the customer service guy was so rude on the phone and didn't really care much about the website being wrong/unclear I just going to get a refund. I won't buy from them again.

To be fair to Stuart, I have had the same comfusion on their site when looking at brake parts. It should state supplied quantity

To be fair to Stuart, I have had the same comfusion on their site when looking at brake parts. It should state supplied quantity

So have I. I priced up brake discs for another car once only to find I'd ordered just one wheel:D

Same here. I ordered shockers thinking I would receive a pair as their website intimated. Had to order a second. !!

Perfectly normal guys. Especially for discs, springs etc. You state two if you want a pair.

Mercedes don't supply many of the v6 or v8 air filters in pairs either. They are priced individually. There are exceptions of course..

Hey Stuart,

Really sorry about the confusion, but also the service you received on the phone.

The website is driven by our parts catalogue, which is one of the most accurate in the industry, but we still suffer from issues like this where 'technical terms' don't translate and sometimes confuse customers - I'll bring this up with the team as we have recently fixed a similar issue.

Could you drop me a PM with your order ID as I'd like me and our Customer Service manager to listen to the phone call to identify if there are training issues in place, and hopefully ensure that type of service doesn't happen again.

Did you get the second filter? Let me know and I'll see if I can move around some stock to get it to you today?

Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom