Euro ECP van NJ56 EPC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
Could Mr ECP please remind driver of above Van heading into Doncaster from M18 J3, not to drive like a drible.

Drive around me on the outside of a roundabout then blocked my exit, while his tyres were screaming in protest.

Not impressed.

What is a drible please?

that is not impressive at all.

I have copied your comment, and forwarded it to the Doncaster branch manager, and their regional manager.

If you can confirm the time and date - they will have a log of the driver at the time, and can take action.

Thanks for the notice!

Reply From our Doncaster Branch Manager.....

Yet again this is a complaint against the sheffield ibt driver for which I have passed numerous complaints to Falgun to deal with.
These drivers are agency and out of my control.
I have in the past told them that they are driving ECP liveried vans and that this is not acceptable so can we please get in touch with the agency that employs these people because I am not having the good name of our Doncaster branch being tarnished.
Regards

Derek Tomlinson
Branch Manager

Although the branch cant fix it, and its an external company, your above post gives us more facts to back up what the Branch Manager is stating - This has now been escalated, along with the other complaints about this service, and will be actioned accordingly.

Once again, thanks for the feedback David!

I worked through an agency most of my working life, and if the client did not like my services, the agency got told I was no longer acceptable and I was replaced.

Exactly what should happen in this case.

Being appropriately handled thus far I feel........

I know what Dibble is but it can't be that.

Exactly what should happen in this case.

I can understand your frustrations with this driver, a good friend of mine lost a big contract in the construction industry because of 'agency workers'.

The thing is, as I'm sure you're aware, these vans are probably the biggest advert for your company and it would be a shame that all of your hard work done on these forums could be undone by a Colin Macrae wannabe.

Been out and about, I suspect you don't need it now, but it was about 11:30 am on the 21st.

Frustrating as I probably would have stood my ground more strongly had I not had a client in the car.

I appreciate now that this was not an ECP bloke, but you wonder how many other drivers are being upset and not doing anything about it.

Cheers for noticing.,,

I can understand your frustrations with this driver, a good friend of mine lost a big contract in the construction industry because of 'agency workers'.

The thing is, as I'm sure you're aware, these vans are probably the biggest advert for your company and it would be a shame that all of your hard work done on these forums could be undone by a Colin Macrae wannabe.

Flog 'em a few unbranded vans :thumb:.

Being appropriately handled thus far I feel........

I know what Dibble is but it can't be that.

Wasnt Dibble an american police officer that tried to catch top cat all the time.. George.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom