euro zone falls to bits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Salvation is at hand. Particle physicists at the Italian Gran Sasso facility have discovered a particle that travels faster than the speed of light [ trust the Italians to find one faster than anyone else! ] This of course flies in the face of the theory of relativity but implies that time travel is now possible. ---So---all we have to do is to travel back to when Greece applies to join the EEC and --- -- problem solved. When asked for comment George Osborne said " Large Hadron Collider didn't we just mothball one of those recently?" Nick Clegg said " I agree" and Ed Milleband said " We are all doomed a tell ye doomed" A spokesperson from Goldman Sachs asked "If we bought one could that be construed as insider trading?" and a mysterious figure in the shadows a Mister Higgs Boson sang quietly
"Weeks turn into years how quick they pass
And all the stars that never were
are parking cars and pumping gas"

The Gran Sasso scientists don't actually believe they've found the neutrinos travel faster than light. What they have done is published their work and asked the scientific community to find the errors in their experiments.

The speed difference is only 60 nanoseconds, my guess is that Einstein's speedo wasn't calibrated properly, probably a BMW :D

Still a clever sod though. Makes you wonder where he got his theories from.

I just think all further neutrino testing should be done by pointing them at brussels. Along with a few alpha particles.
Then we wouldn't need to worry about the eurozone.
As we're not in it I dont see what all the fuss is about frankly.

Right - that does it.

I'm going out straight away to withdraw all my investments, savings, pensions, ISAs, etc, and go directly to M&S and buy up all their stock of prawn mayo sandwiches.

That way, my money will be more safely (and longer term) invested than where it is now.

(With thanks to Gerald Ratner.)

Rather shellfish of you isn't it?

We are all just prawns on the great Chessboard of life .

Last edited:
Aye, just make sure you don't end up on the BBQ.

Never mind the speed of light, the big question is what is the speed of dark!

With apologies to Mr T Pratchet, The speed of dark must be faster than the speed of light, because it has to get out of the way.

Whether or not you agree with his politics, Nigel Farage does have a certain knack...

[YOUTUBE]jeZ8T_1uLsE[/YOUTUBE]

A true Basil Fawlty " Don't mention the war" moment. Bravo Nigel !

[YOUTUBE]7xnNhzgcWTk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Salvation is at hand. Particle physicists at the Italian Gran Sasso facility have discovered a particle that travels faster than the speed of light [ trust the Italians to find one faster than anyone else! ]

Old news, I've had something like this for years.. its fitted under the bonnet of my Alfa :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom