Eurobrake brake pads?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FFS, what a carry on. :rolleyes:

More than happy with my Brembo discs and pads.
In fact I have new Brembo discs here to go on the W212 and for £85 delivered inc. VAT I really do not care who makes them or where.
I quite like the QR code on them that when scanned links to the website to confirm if they are genuine.

The Eurobrake alternative with next day delivery. lol

Incorrect.

To comply with ECE R90 "brake pads must also conform to packaging specifications which includes the printing of the R90 certificate number on the pad and box along with an illustration of the pad (3.5 tonne and under only), application and contents. The box must contain fitting instructions and have a tamper proof seal."

Yes.

That's irrelevant.

Good choice.

This is the point I've been trying to make. Even tough they are not the best, 99% of drivers would be happy with brembo pads as long as they don't squeak. No matter who makes them.
And this is one of the very few reasons why Chinese and Indian made pads are awful.
I'm actually so boring. I can tell you the specimen of brake pad they're working with without seeing the part number. It's a Nissan Micra K11 brake pad (front).
Which also fits the rear of certain Buick and Cadillac models. Lol.

Yes I understand. The FemFm document most of not all pads include in the UK and Europe.

The Eurobrake alternative with next day delivery. lol

I have no idea why you type LOL!
Would not buy from the link you supplied, no business details available in their ebay page.

Genuine Mercedes rear Pads/Discs/Sensors £102.60 to suit the pads you linked to.

Incorrect.

To comply with ECE R90 "brake pads must also conform to packaging specifications which includes the printing of the R90 certificate number on the pad and box along with an illustration of the pad (3.5 tonne and under only), application and contents. The box must contain fitting instructions and have a tamper proof seal."

Yes.

That's irrelevant.

Good choice.

This is the point I've been trying to make. Even tough they are not the best, 99% of drivers would be happy with brembo pads as long as they don't squeak. No matter who makes them.
And this is one of the very few reasons why Chinese and Indian made pads are awful.
I'm actually so boring. I can tell you the specimen of brake pad they're working with without seeing the part number. It's a Nissan Micra K11 brake pad (front).
Which also fits the rear of certain Buick and Cadillac models. Lol.

Yes I understand. The FemFm document most of not all pads
I have no idea why you type LOL!
Would not buy from the link you supplied, no business details available in their ebay page.

Genuine Mercedes rear Pads/Discs/Sensors £102.60 to suit the pads you linked to.
You usually get the details when you purchase.
Rears can be cheap as they're solid discs too.
Buy Alex directly and they're about £70 all in delivered.

You usually get the details when you purchase.
Rears can be cheap as they're solid discs too.
Buy Alex directly and they're about £70 all in delivered.

I have no idea what you are on about to be honest.

If I was buying from an ebay seller I'd check them out, see how long established, VAT registered etc. etc. I'd always do this before buying and if no details or bad would not buy.
No idea who or what "Alex" is!

If I was buying from an ebay seller I'd check them out, see how long established, VAT registered etc. etc. I'd always do this before buying and if no details or bad would not buy.
Lol. I wrote apec and then my dictionary changed it to Alex without me noticing.

Well feedback is important.
I'm quite comfortable with eBay as long as I have PayPal cover

Lol.
I love the dark web.
All the excess stock from work that upper management wants cleared, I stick it on the dark web and accept only bitcoin.
Lol. Stuff paying extra tax.
I pay enough of that on my income and I don't ever use the NHS. When when I break something.

Lol. I wrote apec and then my dictionary changed it to Alex without me noticing.

Well feedback is important.
I'm quite comfortable with eBay as long as I have PayPal cover

Once again no idea why we start everything with LOL. :confused:

I didn't mention Feedback, said I'd check the seller out.
Well established with proper contact details I may give a try.
New company with no proper details or contact details I'd give a miss.

Lol.
I love the dark web.
All the excess stock from work that upper management wants cleared, I stick it on the dark web and accept only bitcoin.
Lol. Stuff paying extra tax.
I pay enough of that on my income and I don't ever use the NHS. When when I break something.

So now your saying that your company operates fraudulently.

Wow, says it all really.

Wow, says it all really.
Fraud would mean deception.

Whom have I deceived?
Alot of companies knock old stock out to employee, it's cheaper than sending them off to the likes of John Pye.

I don't own a company. I work for a larger company.
Selling and trading in bitcoin is not fraudulent.
In fact, when I would normally go to Hong Kong. I pay for everything in bitcoin, aside from my flights there.
You can even order an Evian water from a vending machine with bitcoin.

I don't receive or trick anyone. So careful whom you call fraudulent.
Also, it's not criminal to sell the dark web.
It's what you sell that would make it illegal.
Also, if I did sell anything illegal, I wouldn't be stupid enough to announce that here.

What are the police gonna do? Arrest me for selling brake discs, pads and sensors in bitcoin? Lol.

Farrell-Jones Automotive Solutions also accept bitcoin.
So you may wanna give them a miss too if in "your book" they're up to fraud.

I imagine off-shore banking is fraud too for people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, says it all really.j
Fraud would mean deception.

Whom have I deceived?
Alot of companies knock old stock out to employee, it's cheaper than sending them off to the likes of John Pye.

I don't own a company. I work for a larger company.
Selling and trading in bitcoin is not fraudulent.
In fact, when I would normally go to Hong Kong. I pay for everything in bitcoin, aside from my flights there.
You can even order an Evian water from a vending machine with bitcoin.

I don't receive or trick anyone. So careful whom you call fraudulent.
Also, it's not criminal to sell the dark web.
It's what you sell that would make it illegal.
Also, if I did sell anything illegal, I wouldn't be stupid enough to announce that here.

What are the police gonna do? Arrest me for selling brake discs, pads and sensors in bitcoin? Lol.

Farrell-Jones Automotive Solutions when accept bitcoin.
So you may wanna give them a miss too if in "your book" they're up to fraud

Wow, says it all really.
Oh and as it goes my my mother is up to fraud.
She deliberately earns just £10,000 a year via her part time job too. As she don't wanna pay tax
Very fraudulent me and my family are!
Beware!
Let me know, if you want to report her to the Inland revenue. I'll furnish you with her details.
As it's so fraudulent!

Is Ashlee now

Deleted member 159235​

What happened there

Followed this with interest but I guess it got too personal, in the end most people will buy Brembo or Mercedes when it comes to brakes.
Shame people get irritated by another point of view, but that's forums for you.

Is Ashlee now

Deleted member 159235​

What happened there

Very strange, no idea.
Then again an open admission above to selling excess stock on the "dark web" to avoid paying tax can't be a good thing!

Is Ashlee now

Deleted member 159235​

What happened there

You have just contravened a dozen sections in the GDPR directive..... :doh: :D

EDIT - and now you made me do the same! 😊

Debates like this can take forever.

Here you go, one example of Brembo xtra pad made by Icer:

As you can see Icer applied for an R90 certificate at Idiada for Brembo, AP and Breco brands (same thing) . You can find this information on the Spanish Ministry of Industry and Energy website.

View attachment 107892

And there is an example of Brembo pad made by Breck

View attachment 107899

Yes, Brembo is probably one of the most recognizable brands in the car industry, so it's not a surprise they want to associate with them and show it on their website. Unless you know the details it's hard to tell how wide this cooperation is. It might be supply of pads for Asian market only etc. I've personally never came across Brembo pads made by Allied Nippon which btw is an ok pad for 90% of the drivers. Comline who owns the brand in Europe don't promote them as a premium product, but as good value for money.

I agree with a lot what you say, but some of it is simply unfair and not always correct. You keep slagging off Brembo and Allied Nippon/Comline , but claim Eurobrake is great because is owned by Germans hence they have higher standards?

Lastly below is a collection of photographs of a 211 E-Class brake pad. It includes "premium" brands such as Brembo, some budget brands like Biltema ( i had to look it up and it's a DIY store chain in Scandinavia), "German quality" brand SCT, Blue print and your favourite Eurobrake. Interestingly they all carry the same R90 homologation number and come from the same manufacturer. I'm pretty certain who it is and I can assure you it's not from Europe.

View attachment 107898
I am looking for the link of the information on the Spanish Ministry of Industry and Energy website, could u do me a favor?

I am looking for the link of the information on the Spanish Ministry of Industry and Energy website, could u do me a favor?

Sure ill just check the forum records - being as we are a Mercedes forum, we have a direct link to the Spainish goverment websites

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom