Eurocharged handheld unit arrived today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The only thing is it tires your wrist out turning the ignition on and off and when doing it late a night like I did last Saturday it makes a huge racket when the fans come on.

i have to be honest i got this on a summer discount last year and i really did not notice much of a difference, a little bit on the noise side... I haven't had the chance to drag a standard one, however i dont think it makes that much difference that i can tell and it also makes my car quite jerky in S and S+.... I know i am not the only one on here who has had this issue.

i have to be honest i got this on a summer discount last year and i really did not notice much of a difference, a little bit on the noise side... I haven't had the chance to drag a standard one, however i dont think it makes that much difference that i can tell and it also makes my car quite jerky in S and S+.... I know i am not the only one on here who has had this issue.

Did you have a standard car or PPP before the map supaer? Interesting about jerkiness, I already have a bit of that without a map but I'm sure it's just a trait of the MCT box.

It was a little jerky before... MB have re-calibrated the gearbox and changed the oil and checked it all out and all seems fine..

Car is a stock one... dyno read standard 422hp then after remap it said 507..

surely that much of a difference cld be felt?!

supaer said:
It was a little jerky before... MB have re-calibrated the gearbox and changed the oil and checked it all out and all seems fine.. Car is a stock one... dyno read standard 422hp then after remap it said 507.. surely that much of a difference cld be felt?!

Thought stock hp for non PP was 451/457?

Thought stock hp for non PP was 451/457?

It is, unless supaer's reading of 422 is WHP in which case he already had a mapped car which could explain why not much difference was felt? I could be massively barking up the wrong tree however :)

422 is very low if comparing bhp before and after. Whp will be around 422 after a map (just short of 500bhp using 1.18 mark up).

I think you need to look at your figures again.

Last edited:
Mine was a very similar experience to supaer and was stock.

I have not had any problems with the box at all. In fact it seems better.

I had my car serviced a few weeks back and it had the box fluid and filter done. I drove it home and it was terrible. I took it back and they said they would upgrade the software. Anyway, after wasting another couple of hours of my life in Mercedes Canterbury I drove home and it was much better.

Weeks have past since then and I have had the odd jerky moment but I just think that's the nature of this gearbox. There doesn't seem to be any real reason why it may or may not jerk. Obviously you can drive like a tit and give it some grief but in normal driving a jerk here and there and it's hardly ever tbh is just unexplained. I have stopped worrying about it now.

After remap and it's only been a few days the box seems better but then again the whole car is more alive and I am seriously impressed with it.

If a Eurocharged dealer is reading, can you please send me details of latest pricing or when you'll next be doing some sort of offer for a handheld and map?
Reluctant to pay full whack given that I won't be seeing the full benefit coming from a PP car (I know that's not your fault!)
Cheers

If a Eurocharged dealer is reading, can you please send me details of latest pricing or when you'll next be doing some sort of offer for a handheld and map?
Reluctant to pay full whack given that I won't be seeing the full benefit coming from a PP car (I know that's not your fault!)
Cheers

I have an ex demo handheld in stock which would be cheaper than a new unit.

Either call on 01923 517590 or email [email protected]

I'd be keen on being included in the next group buy/deal/offer that goes on too!

Can't find any ideas on pricing online either.

I'd be keen on being included in the next group buy/deal/offer that goes on too!

Can't find any ideas on pricing online either.

If you can get 5 people I will do them for £595 each C63 handheld and V5 map

Hi Guys,

I would be interested in this. Is the V5 map generic for all models or is each map 'tweaked' to suit individual cars? Can changes be made to the map if any other modifications have been carried out?

Sorry if these are basic questions!

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I would be interested in this. Is the V5 map generic for all models or is each map 'tweaked' to suit individual cars? Can changes be made to the map if any other modifications have been carried out?

Sorry if these are basic questions!

Cheers

File will be created to suit the current modifications, changes can be made later as per our usual terms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom