Eurocharged handheld unit arrived today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All units ordered. We have ordered 2 spare if anyone wants to jump on this at the last minute.

argh nothing worse spud, safe travels offshore! I had to leave the car parked for over 6 weeks when I went to Korea. Couldnt wait to drive the car soon as I got home.

Thanks mate! Im actually in Aberdeen just now seeing my girlfriend but making a trip home before going offshore to get the V5 installed! I miss Korea, been a while....

Thanks mate! Im actually in Aberdeen just now seeing my girlfriend but making a trip home before going offshore to get the V5 installed! I miss Korea, been a while....

Korea was good fun, food was immense and they drive like lunatics in their hyundai's! imagine if they had AMG's! haha! Norway next following this fpso. If ever you are up and fancy a cruise give us a shout. GT scotland this sunday at Midmar, should be a good turnout.

Yeah it is some place haha! Good stuff, enjoy Norway!! I'm on an FPSO too, great little
Number. Still managing 2/3 somehow....
Yeah will do mate, don't have my car with me this weekend unfortunately though.

I too might be up for this, although I don't pick the car up until next Thursday... Will be in touch

what fpso are you on Spud? 2/3 is a cracker! safe travels!

Got mine this morning, thanks! Shame I can't use it for another 6-8 weeks. :doh:

Would the costs be similar for a CLS63 M156 and what would the likely gains be?

Excited to get home from work to find nothing had come

Have just checked the tracking it still says scheduled for delivery today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom