Eurocharged handheld unit arrived today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK looks like we have enough. Those committed please email [email protected]

We will need your forum name, car registration, full name & postal address.

Payment is via PayPal, bank transfer or credit/debit card. Please state which method you prefer and we will email details of how to pay.

Do I get a bonus for endorsing your product?

It still on, if you email [email protected] we can email you the details.

Payment is via PayPal, bank transfer or credit/debit card. Please state which method you prefer and we will email details of how to pay

Hi,
Might be interested in this too.
Can I just clarify a couple of things.

Does the software needed to load the map onto the handheld work with Mac OS?
I only ask because a few years ago (as a Mac user at home) I bought a similar system (from a different tuner) for my M3, and then had to borrow a Windows based laptop to make everything work :wallbash:

Also, what else will the handheld do? e.g. read/clear faults, etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,
Might be interested in this too.
Can I just clarify a couple of thing.

Does the software needed to load the map onto the handheld work with Mac OS?
I only ask because a few years ago (as a Mac user at home) I bought a similar system (from a different tuner) for my M3, and then had to borrow a Windows based laptop to make everything work :wallbash:

Also, what else will the handheld do? e.g. read/clear faults, etc.

Thanks

Mygenius does not support Mac you will need a windows based pc or laptop to load and retrieve the files from the handheld.

It stores upto 10 files for your vehicle and becomes locked to the car once flashed. It does not support OBDII fault reading/clearing

File will be created to suit the current modifications, changes can be made later as per our usual terms

Do the usual terms include changing the map for free if going from a stock PPP setup to an IPE exhaust/headers/race-cat setup? If so, you can count me in and I'll email my details. :)

Do the usual terms include changing the map for free if going from a stock PPP setup to an IPE exhaust/headers/race-cat setup? If so, you can count me in and I'll email my details. :)

Yes reflash is included

Hello, sent you an email

Email sent as well (i.e. "Take My Money!") *throws money at the screen*

ordered looking forward to the results

It still on, if you email [email protected] we can email you the details.

Payment is via PayPal, bank transfer or credit/debit card. Please state which method you prefer and we will email details of how to pay

Email sent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom