Eurocharged in Aberdeen 13th & 14th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SavMan

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
E55K AMG
Will be heading up to Aberdeen at the end of this week at Wallace Performance, Craigshaw Rd, Aberdeen AB12 3AR

Will be assisting with a couple of MBClub members on there C63's but if any members in the area want to pop over for a chat or to take a look at there car feel free to contact me either on the details below or directly [email protected] 07769 33 25 24

Don't suppose I could get my TCU done at the same time :D :D :D

Can't believe it's been so long since I paid for it, but haven't been able to put it off the road for several days to post the module away!!!

:eek:

Hopefully pop by late Friday morning. At the AMG event just up the road at the Merc garage before that.

I recognise that camo one Paul. Well at least the plate and the logo on the back of it, it was black when I last saw it. :)

Seem to remember the owner living/working in Scotland, though I saw it at MSL being made faster and noisier. :D

Not going to manage over after all but thanks for letting us know you would be there

daveenty said:
I recognise that camo one Paul. Well at least the plate and the logo on the back of it, it was black when I last saw it. :) Seem to remember the owner living/working in Scotland, though I saw it at MSL being made faster and noisier. :D

Yes that's him he had a LSD and Eurocharged remap and IPE headers and valve exhaust. Just realised the como look is actually called urban camp not digital camo

W126 said:
Don't suppose I could get my TCU done at the same time :D :D :D Can't believe it's been so long since I paid for it, but haven't been able to put it off the road for several days to post the module away!!! :eek:

Possible let me check what equipment we have with us, can you call me in the morning I should know then.

I would rather drive 582 miles to Birmingham and back and get Acid to do my map.

Last edited:
Neiltodd said:
Not going to manage over after all but thanks for letting us know you would be there

No problem, will have another session in Aberdeen soon including a Dyno day

Assuming this is a Wallace gripe rather than a savman gripe.

Couldn't understand the statement of driving x hundred amount of miles to get a map in Birmingham from MSL when they are a Eurocharged dealer anyway and probably use the same software? Nothing against either of the companies mentioned, MSL work regularly on my car, as would Eurocharged if they were closer.

Exactly... all EC maps will come via Jerry, to keep control and log I would presume to Paul (EC UK) then onto UK franchise network.

FYI it would be the same map. Except you may have run it in by the time you have done the round trip:thumb:

I was wondering about a pulley change and remap?

Of course just let us know when you want to do it and we can organise it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom