Eurocharged Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beingriginal

Car
C63 Coupe
Has anyone heard from Paul or anyone at Eurocharged this week? no answer on the phone and mails to the [email protected] address bouncing back.

Maybe they start back on the 9th like a lot of companies.
The emails bouncing is worrying though.

It may be closed for a while I think, Paul going through a few things. I don't know what though.

They may have two Internet Domain Names, one is used for the website, the other is used for email...

As stated there are a few issues at present i could be wrong but i dont think they are taking xtra work on at present

I have been phoning constantly all week to get a quote for remap/downpipe on my E class but nobody answers! I was starting to think they have gone bust.....

OK, I've made a few enquiries and I'm being told that an announcement will be made in due course but in the mean time please contact Acid at MSL Birmingham on 0121 772 4455 or 07765 444447

OK, I've made a few enquiries and I'm being told that an announcement will be made in due course but in the mean time please contact Acid at MSL Birmingham on 0121 772 4455 or 07765 444447

Thats a long way from Watford. I think MSL have a place in NE London now.

OK, I've made a few enquiries and I'm being told that an announcement will be made in due course........

That doesn't sound good for Paul and Andy. Hope its nothing too serious.

That doesn't sound good for Paul and Andy. Hope its nothing too serious.

Hope everything is ok, I've actually paid for the work on mine (deal on Black Friday) was booked in before Christmas but cancelled due to dyno issues so I was just trying to re-book.

Msl only have 2 branches at present i blve birmingham and bradford
as has been stated i think Paul is not taking on any extra work at present so any new work would prob be best booked in at Msl

Hope everything is ok, I've actually paid for the work on mine (deal on Black Friday) was booked in before Christmas but cancelled due to dyno issues so I was just trying to re-book.

If something has unfortunately happened if you have paid by credit card then you will be a be able to get your money back from the card provider. Easy straight forward process.

Possible by a debit card too in certain circumstances but a little more difficult

I would still suggest contacting Acid at MSL initially as they may be aware and provision may already be in place. I don't know for sure but worth having the conversation first :thumb:

Msl only have 2 branches at present i blve birmingham and bradford
as has been stated i think Paul is not taking on any extra work at present so any new work would prob be best booked in at Msl

They have 4 branches.......

MSL Performance Birmingham (HQ)
1 Armoury Road,
Small Heath,
Birmingham,
B11 2PP
0121 772 4455

MSL Performance Bradford
Summerville Road,
Bradford,
BD71PX

MSL Performance & Big Fish Tuning Middlesborough