Eurocharged Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i stand corrected i wasnt aware of the other 2 branches
before this thread gets out of hand with guesswork and before msl get bombarded with questions about a company they are not linked to
might i suggest any new work enquiries are directed towards a company of your choice and any existing work enquiries directed to ec
I am confident that information will be forthcoming very soon

If something has unfortunately happened if you have paid by credit card then you will be a be able to get your money back from the card provider. Easy straight forward process.

Possible by a debit card too in certain circumstances but a little more difficult

I actually paid by PayPal so similarly covered i believe? will reach out to MSL in Birmingham

if your near London\Essex, then call Suki or JD at prestige\MSL

i stand corrected i wasnt aware of the other 2 branches
before this thread gets out of hand with guesswork and before msl get bombarded with questions about a company they are not linked to
might i suggest any new work enquiries are directed towards a company of your choice and any existing work enquiries directed to ec
I am confident that information will be forthcoming very soon

I should clarify that when I said contact Acid at MSL that was from Acid at MSL. There are changes afoot that are not fully materialised so he is the point of contact at the moment

Looking at the opening times on the EC website, unfortunately looks like the plug has been pulled:confused:

Unit 1, Watford, United Kingdom,
Swap locations A-B Get Directions
Opening hours
Sun: Closed
Mon: Closed
Tue: Closed
Wed: Closed
Thur: Closed
Fri: Closed
Sat: Closed

So what is the word from EC Watford ?

I assume they have shut ? Shame , I only used them once and was extremely impressed with Paul and Andy , both lovely guys with fantastic knowledge!

Really not surprised given the stories I have got to hear in the past 2 years.
what goes around, comes around, and am sure the parties involved are sitting pretty somewhere, regardless of health issues, no great comfort to those customers who have really not been treated well, and am not talking here of you guys having a map and a pulley, some really poor service went on.:dk:

My standard downpipes are in the unit somewhere, and I'll need them back soon. :eek::(

My standard downpipes are in the unit somewhere, and I'll need them back soon. :eek::(

I've just asked my future son in law who is an administrator what you have to do to get your property back

I've just asked my future son in law who is an administrator what you have to do to get your property back

My experience (with IT equipment) is that you need to be able to prove that the goods are yours. Not just that you have this type or model of goods on premises, but that these specific goods are yours. In IT terms this usually means Serial Number. Then obviously you need to prove that you own the title to the goods.

Said that, if the administrators don't see any value there, they might let you have the goods for a token price (given that they will be binned anyway) so in effect you will be 'buying' your own goods back from the administrators. This is one way around having to prove they are yours.

Aren't we jumping the gun? Who says they have gone bankrupt?

Maybe they are just closing voluntarily and will sort out all customers issues?

Aren't we jumping the gun? Who says they have gone bankrupt?

Maybe they are just closing voluntarily and will sort out all customers issues?

I believe that is the case as Pauls health has made it to difficult for him to manage sadly

a quick check at companies house sees Eurocharged Performance Limited listed as active with a proposal to strike off, also shows accounts not filed

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08740456.

If you have property on the premises best act quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom