Eurocharged Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sad to hear , Paul & Andy are nice guys . They did good work on my car . All the best for the future :thumb:

Give Paul a break guys to my knowledge hes in hospital after or awaiting major surgery.Yes this is not ideal for many people myself included but lets not start kicking a guy when hes down.Paul was Eurocharged and as such without him the company has struggled as Andy is spanner man and not able to run a company

Might it be helpful if somebody were to simply issue a statement of intent regarding the future of the business? That would help Paul and Andy by keeping the "wolves" from the door, and help others on here, some of whom may be in a position to offer practical assistance?

Sad to hear this, don't know Andy but I do know Paul is a top bloke who has helped me out in the past, I hope his health troubles aren't bad and he makes a full recovery.

It's always sad to hear of a sound business folding and it's worse when it's relatively new business. Anyway, wishing all involved the very best in the future.

There for the grace of God go I. This could happen to anyone.

I feel for Paul and his family and wish them all the best for the future.

Might it be helpful if somebody were to simply issue a statement of intent regarding the future of the business? That would help Paul and Andy by keeping the "wolves" from the door, and help others on here, some of whom may be in a position to offer practical assistance?
Things are progressing on that front and as I said before please contact Acid at MSL

Give Paul a break guys to my knowledge hes in hospital after or awaiting major surgery.Yes this is not ideal for many people myself included but lets not start kicking a guy when hes down.Paul was Eurocharged and as such without him the company has struggled as Andy is spanner man and not able to run a company
I agree with you and you are correct about Euro charged UK but could people please contact Acid at Msl in the mean time for assistance

There for the grace of God go I. This could happen to anyone.

I feel for Paul and his family and wish them all the best for the future.
Indeed it can, the banking crisis was directly responsible for the collapse of a business I owned (as it was for many) a few years ago. I have never felt so out of control of my own destiny as I did during that time.

Anyone with concerns about money or property owned by the business should wait and see who the appointed administrator/liquidator/purchaser (they all function differently) is and then contact them as soon as possible. As MJ has already mentioned, it is important to be able to 'prove' transaction/ownership of goods so gather receipts, bank statements, serial numbers and make your case. Most will be reasonable with you in the case of actual property but if the business goes down with debts then you'll have to wait for your money and you'll probably only get a proportion of it back.

Illness can strike any one of us down at any time....when your well you don't think like that, as in ''It wont happen to me'' however it can, and does no matter how fit you think you are....

As above i do think a statement is required from EC/MSL but under the circumstances a little slack is required...best wishes to Paul and his family through this difficult time...

I never used their operation but aside from all that, I certainly wish Paul well - hopefully he will get through whatever situation he finds himself in with his health.

I always got on well with Paul at the various runway meetings we went to.

Good luck for the future Paul if you venture back on here...

This is very sad news , and I hope all involved get back on their feet from here in

Well I'm sorry to hear of the circumstances but pleased I started the thread, hopefully the PayPal dispute will be resolved and I'll have my money returned.

Not sure if this is helpful but I live very close to Eurocharged and could pop my head in tomorrow if needed??

Shame. Met the guys at EC and they all seemed like nice guys.

Will be interesting to see what happens

My personal experience was a little bit frustrating at times, but I can't deny how much of a nice guy Paul is and I'm sure his unfortunate health issues are the centre around a lot of the problems that the business might be going through. I wish him well and although the business might go under, I'd like to wish him a 100% health recovery and I'm sure he'll bounce back into the car world in future.

Anybody with any sense will realise after speaking with part owner last week, the illness has been known about since a year ago, yet they still took money and jobs on and were happy to take funds very recently for such jobs that are not complete or anywhere near. Cars being recovered without full parts etc it a hard pill to swallow.

I was at this yard a week ago and the workshop was neigh empty and some customers with cars their still did not know the full extent!

Seen it before not nice and regardless of illness this is fraud in my eyes.

I would never pay up front for work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom